+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "American Taliban"

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

"American Taliban"

It's gettin' deep in here fellas...it's funny, it really is.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/Unrestrained/

Go to the boycott the divinci code thread...prepare yourself.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: "American Taliban"

Another LORDRAG moderated forum... I can't even go there to respond. It's pointless. They will delight in their wisdom and shame any opposition.... Just like the Taliban.

What ignorance. I wish I could send those people to a radical Islamic nation for a week. Hell even a day. Just drop them in the middle of a city like Tehran. That would change their ignorant ideas.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Huss is having some fun in there. It's great. It reminds me of the southpark where the smug people love the smell of their own farts...

Wow, that's some kind of record. I was booted in less than 8 hours. What a joke.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

Way to roll em' up Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sweep the leg!!!!

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Wow, that's some kind of record. I was booted in less than 8 hours. What a joke.
    to be fair, you did go in with a rather antagonistic attitude. obviously, that's no excuse for their attitude, and subsequent banning. i'm not going to bother defending you this time, i know they'll just ban me and erase all my posts. most of yours where you were making a point and not going tit for tat with their childishness will most likely be gone soon, as well. one thing is for sure: comparing lordrag's forums to the taliban is a much more accurate analogy than his.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    to be fair, you did go in with a rather antagonistic attitude. obviously, that's no excuse for their attitude, and subsequent banning. i'm not going to bother defending you this time, i know they'll just ban me and erase all my posts. most of yours where you were making a point and not going tit for tat with their childishness will most likely be gone soon, as well. one thing is for sure: comparing lordrag's forums to the taliban is a much more accurate analogy than his.
    Really? I guess you're right. I thought I was a little better this time...except for the whole challenging the moderators thing. It was fun while it lasted. They've proven time and time again that they will not debate. Huss called them to task a few times...I expect he's probably banned as well.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Really? I guess you're right. I thought I was a little better this time...except for the whole challenging the moderators thing. It was fun while it lasted. They've proven time and time again that they will not debate. Huss called them to task a few times...I expect he's probably banned as well.
    don't get me wrong -- i can understand, considering their "hospitality" the last time you tried to post on one of their forums. yes, bringing up valid distinctions and pointing out logical errors is a "red herring" argument, while lumping abortion clinic bombers in with Christians is perfectly legit. alas, the problem with the intellectually dishonest is that they lack the intellectual honesty to see their problem.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Man, like I didn't have enough to do already. Now you guys have gone and gotten me involved. I had to create a new account because I can't log on under my old dirtydawg. You think I should bring my "What is a Christian" topic to the board over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Man, like I didn't have enough to do already. Now you guys have gone and gotten me involved. I had to create a new account because I can't log on under my old dirtydawg. You think I should bring my "What is a Christian" topic to the board over there?
    Your post on the RCC was great. Have you only posted once? I noticed that there are 2 posts that have been deleted that took place right before your post.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Your post on the RCC was great. Have you only posted once? I noticed that there are 2 posts that have been deleted that took place right before your post.
    Yeah, that's the only one I've posted. I was wondering what was said before that.

It's gettin' good guys. This one is a little bit better than the other one...you have to be diliberately abusive to get kicked out. It's not all that good for the ole blood pressure, but it can be fun. The latest is someone who said that Gore/Feingold would be a good ticket...I kid you not. Come on over boys...we've got a lot of time to kill until football season.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Gore/Feingold would be a good ticket
    Now that is funny!

+ Reply to Thread