+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mexico Game

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

New Mexico Game

ok ya'll are we going to paint up on Saturday or no? I think we should for the Saturday games and then for the ULM game but whatever ya'll agree to. We can get ready here if you guys want since i live right here by the field.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Re: New Mexico Game

I'll be in BR with Moms. I'm working on a one of my many papers now so I can possibly make it out to some of the other games next week? Let me know if you need the paint... and raise som Cain for me girl!

"T"

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    ok ya'll are we going to paint up on Saturday or no? I think we should for the Saturday games and then for the ULM game but whatever ya'll agree to. We can get ready here if you guys want since i live right here by the field.
    I don't even know if I can make it Saturday or not.

Varsity Bulldog nickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the rough nickdawg67's Avatar

I didn't know Tech was playing the Lobos this weekend, I thought it was supposed to be New Mexico State!

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

I cannot wait for Saturday! My day is planned as follows: BASEBALL! Just let me know whatever y'all decide!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Huummm... so it looks like it's just me, and the two Leighs...

Two Leighs..... Two arms ..... Coincidence?!?!?!? I THINK NOT!! :icon_razz

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

haha . . . joe will be there too . . .

OK YOU GUYS WE NEED TO GET PEOPLE OUT THERE . . . how else could we get it out there about this weekend . . . i sent out messages to all my groups on facebook

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I just found out I get off work at 6 tomorrow. So Doc what I need you to do is delay the game somehow.

i'll try . . . i mean who knows

i'll try . . . i mean who knows
    What time is the second game supposed to start? Right after the first? I really hope I can atleast make it to the second game tomorrow. I probably should have asked my boss if I could take the 7-1 with no lunch break tomorrow but I doubt I can wake up that early.

i think 5 or 6

i think 5 or 6
    I sure hope you are right.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    What time is the second game supposed to start? Right after the first? I really hope I can atleast make it to the second game tomorrow. I probably should have asked my boss if I could take the 7-1 with no lunch break tomorrow but I doubt I can wake up that early.
    Probably around 4. Usually starts 30 mins after game 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    I just found out I get off work at 6 tomorrow. So Doc what I need you to do is delay the game somehow.
    I didn't mean make one of the NM State players pass out.

+ Reply to Thread