+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mexico Game

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: New Mexico Game

I felt terrible enough... that's the same guy that was just jawing with me 10-15 minutes earlier. Glad to hear that he was ok. If he plays tomorrow, I think that the classy thing to do would be to applaud when he comes to bat one time.... not that I would do that.. hehe, but that would be the classy thing to do.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

And thanks a ton to my two sexy Leigh's for the birthday announcement.

That was very sweet of you two. :icon_wink

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

doc...what can we say? we like to do what we can!!

and yeah, if he goes out tomorrow, which i doubt since when Jen and I took the card and balloon to the hospital almost two hours later and he still couldn't have visitors - not even his coach and stuff- then we should clap...not necessarily cheer....but at least clap!

He's in the game today... he'll be the DH.

+ Reply to Thread