+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, Chicken Littles - he is something else for you to worry about

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Hey, Chicken Littles - he is something else for you to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Here's another one. Run for your lives. :icon_wink

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/16/cam....ap/index.html
    That's a good one Tyler. I never would have thought to worry about the bubonic plague had you not brought it to our attention.

Between the bubonic plague mixing with the bird flu carried by killer bees migrating due to global warming, eating boiled eggs, killer SUVs on the freeway, over population, the Mexican invasion, sending our jobs oversees, the trade deficit, the Tri-lateral Commision, Skull and Bones and unprotected sex with my wife, I'm just don't see what the use of living is anymore.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    That's a good one Tyler. I never would have thought to worry about the bubonic plague had you not brought it to our attention.

Between the bubonic plague mixing with the bird flu carried by killer bees migrating due to global warming, eating boiled eggs, killer SUVs on the freeway, over population, the Mexican invasion, sending our jobs oversees, the trade deficit, the Tri-lateral Commision, Skull and Bones and unprotected sex with my wife, I'm just don't see what the use of living is anymore.
    All of these will make some folks just plain stir crazy.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg

If you really don't want to live anymore, just show up a while after I eat some boiled eggs!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    If you really don't want to live anymore, just show up a while after I eat some boiled eggs!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Sooner, I hope you haven't eaten all of your tuna. Human to Human is here.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...CFE&refer=asia

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Here ya go Dawgbitten. You are the first one I thought of when I saw it.

http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=1147

Gotta love Will.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Sooner, I hope you haven't eaten all of your tuna. Human to Human is here.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...CFE&refer=asia
    You have to read the whole article DB:

To date, the investigation has found no evidence of spread within the general community and no evidence that efficient human-to-human transmission has occurred.

Besides, Indonesia is 9631 miles from Ruston and a huge pond to jump. Still can't worry about bird flu yet. This week I have a very busy work schedule, and my wife and I need to be in three places this weekend. I'm going to keep my focus on what is on my plate, not whether a family in Indonesia got the flu from each other or from some birds.

Sooner, I read the article and also read another this morning. This is the biggest development with this virus since 2003.

One airplane, one virus=Ruston, LA=9631 miles. Have a good long weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Here ya go Dawgbitten. You are the first one I thought of when I saw it.

http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=1147

Gotta love Will.
    Will is great! He knows exactly how our leader's mind operates.

Sooner, I read the article and also read another this morning. This is the biggest development with this virus since 2003.

One airplane, one virus=Ruston, LA=9631 miles. Have a good long weekend!
    Dang Dawgbitten, they are backtracking on your best hope for a pandemic so far. No mass deaths yet, sorry.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/05/25/D8HQT6GO0.html

Sooner, I am sorry that you believe I want a pandemic to occur. I will end this discussion with you now.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Sooner, I am sorry that you believe I want a pandemic to occur. I will end this discussion with you now.
    Sooner is under a lot of stress right now. I heard that his prize rooster just died and he is taking it pretty hard. I doubt that he is that much of a d888888d to think that anyone here wants a pandemic to occur.

Seriously, the CDC is going around the country right now giving presentations to health care workers about the avian flu threat. Seems that if a health care worker survives the avian flu he or she is expected to come back to work since he or she will have immunity.

The truth is, liberals have no power unless things go bad.

Baseball is over. See you guys when football talk starts again.

blah, blah.....blah.

+ Reply to Thread