+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ULM Game

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: ULM Game

Fortenberry was the pitcher against us the last time we played UL-M too. They probably have a lot of confidence in him considering his performance last time.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

im like freaking b/c i havn't seen him since 2003 and i wasn't one of his favorite people and i really didn't like him either

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

kenzie went to get KFC buckets

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Hey, this time we won't pull our first and second stringgers...

"T"

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

As for painting.. call my cell and I'll give you the details over the phone.

"T"

gotcha david

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

A friend of mine at work goes to ULM so I started giving him a hard time today. I think he said for the rest of this month they are still called the "Indians." It won't change anything we do to them just thouht it was funny that there is a countdown until they get rid of the indian mascot.

haha
    well oh well we can make fun of the warhawks

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

i can't wait!! it's going to be a fun game!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzie Leigh
    i can't wait!! it's going to be a fun game!
    I know the feeling. I don't care how bad ULM is. This game should be as fun to watch as the Fresno series was.

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

Even if it's not the greatest game - though it will be - it's the last time we're painting up this year! Let's go out with a bang!

Ok - so Juice and I called it! That game was a blast! Thanks to everyone for coming out to support our Dawgs! They did such an awesome job and played an amazing game! All three homeruns were BEAUTIFUL! I was so happy for those guys! It's sad bidding farewell to the seniors but I can't wait to see the freshmen over the next few years. From what I hear, Kevin is going to be the starting second baseman next year.

Yeah, I was glad to see such a turnout of students in the midsts of finals. It's been a great year. But it all just gets me pumped for the FALL!!!!

"T"

yea i loved it when they were talking and taking there time and brittany yells out we got finals to study for . . . that was priceless . . . well i cannot wait til football season either

+ Reply to Thread