+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tourney Thoughts -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Tourney Thoughts -

If things hold and we wind up the 4 seed - I like the first round matchup vs San Jose St -

Big Luke REALLY threw the ball well Saturday -

We've got the one game against the juco tommorrow and then we can get rested and heal up alot of this nicks and bruises before we head to the west coast -

I really think we have a decent shot at winning two or more games in this thing -

Got to get back to playing error less ball - the gloves hurt us several times this weekend -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tourney Thoughts -

San Jose State really pitches well and has been outstanding defensively. Their hitting is below average, so we don't need to give them any help with walks, wild pitches, or errors.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

I should know this, but I don't. How does the tourney work - is it double elimination?
    Go Tech!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    I should know this, but I don't. How does the tourney work - is it double elimination?
    Yes -

1 v 6
    2 v 5
    3 v 4

In the opening round -

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I am feeling good after taking 2/3 at home even though NMSU isn't exactly a great club. Lacy threw pretty well also but we made too many errors. I like our chances if we get good starting pitching. Something woke the bats up this weekend, I look for that to carry over against ULM. don't forget this team played its best baseball on the road this season for the most part and hopefully that trend will continue.

I would think Luke would start game 1 and Lacy starts game 2. Hudson started this weekend anyone know why?

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Do 1 and 2 not get byes in the first round? Hudson pitched Saturday so Jones could pitch againt Northeast.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Just Win BABY!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    Do 1 and 2 not get byes in the first round? Hudson pitched Saturday so Jones could pitch againt Northeast.
    No they do not.

http://www.wacsports.com/media/Baseball/Bracket.pdf

For the record. I would pitch -
    Day 1 - Lacy
    Day 2 - Burnett
    Day 3 - Jones
    Day 4 - TBA (Hudson, Lacy, Burnett)

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i agree with your pitcher picks . . . i just hope our guys make it and that if they make it into regionals for omaha i hope its the regionals in Baton Rouge . . . how awesome would that be

Hudson pitched cause Jericho had some tenderness in his arm -

I think Big Luke is our best pitcher right now -

Lacy has struggled in his last few outings - that arm still doesn't look right and he is not as dominant has he was in the mid part of the season -

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

How was Jones' wrist after the game yesterday? It sure got quiet there for a little while when he was motioning for the trainer.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

How was Jones' wrist after the game yesterday? It sure got quiet there for a little while when he was motioning for the trainer.
    The pitch hit him on top of his left hand. He had ice on it following the game. He thinks it will be ok. He said he motioned for the trainer because it was numb immediately after he was struck by the pitch.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

omgoodness we were yelling at the pitcher too when he hit him . . . i even yelled at the coach in coach sim style you do not hit our players haha

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

My friend is the R.A. on Jericho's floor and he just stepped across to ask him who was pitching tomorrow and Jericho said he probably was. Just thought y'all would like to know!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

That is good to hear. Thanks Kenzie!

+ Reply to Thread