+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tourney Thoughts -

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

Re: Tourney Thoughts -

anytime dogswin!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

W/ the win against NLU tomorrow, we could have some momentum. I do know that San Jose's #1 is a stud. I can't recall his name, but he is really good. I agree w/ DFM, Luke is doing well right now. W/ some rest, we should be ready to play. These guys have done well this year. They have surpassed all of our expectations. We were excited mid-way and they lost some gas. I truly believe that is due to being so young. 2 true freshman in starting rotation, sophomore in CF, 1B, LF, RF. We will be great next year. These guys have nothing to lose in this torney. I'm predicting us and Hawaii in the championship, w/ us having to win 2 to win it and we do it. Then off to Tenn. for the regional.

GO DAWGS!
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

I can't wait to watch the guys over the next few years. I'm a freshman myself so I'll be able to follow the new ones! While I'll miss Mims and Joey and everyone else...I'm really excited about what's to come!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    i agree with your pitcher picks . . . i just hope our guys make it and that if they make it into regionals for omaha i hope its the regionals in Baton Rouge . . . how awesome would that be
    It would be awesome if baton rouge was hosting a regional, but I don't think that it is this year.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i thought there was oh well but it still would be amazing if there was a regional that was close by

that would make my entire world! and if not...we should try to get to the closest one!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I hope we do well in the WAC tourney. My wife and I leave Salem, OR on an Amtrak train the 24th for an all night trip to beautiful Fresno, CA. Won't take my computer so I can't update on what's happening. Anyone else going?

+ Reply to Thread