+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sim and Shake to open Fox and Company

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

sim and Shake to open Fox and Company

Both coach Simoneaux and Coach "Shake" From Ulm will be on at the same time to start fox and company today live from the love shack.

5-6 p.m.

www.espn993.com

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: sim and Shake to open Fox and Company

Did Shake used to coach at West Monroe High School?

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    Did Shake used to coach at West Monroe High School?
    yes. for 10 years. great high school coach. west monroe hasn't been the same since he left. even though the rebels made it to the quarters this year, don't be fooled. they rode the arm of sophomore shelby aulds (who will be a good pitcher and maybe even better qb for the rebs in the future) to get there. sims' team just wasn't that good this year. it was his first year, though. maybe he can get it turned around. i remember the days under shake when the rebs were a legit powerhouse.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

That's what I thought. I remember Ben Sonier's untouchable slider, and playing left field on the road at WM was no fun.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    That's what I thought. I remember Ben Sonier's untouchable slider, and playing left field on the road at WM was no fun.
    who did you play for, eric?

i'm a ruston alum and have followed west monroe for about the past 8 years or so. soignier was one of the best to come through that program. of course, my favorite to this day is still chad pilcher. he and jarred frost. great player. wish he would have ended up at tech. both of them, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor
    who did you play for, eric?

i'm a ruston alum and have followed west monroe for about the past 8 years or so. soignier was one of the best to come through that program. of course, my favorite to this day is still chad pilcher. he and jarred frost. great player. wish he would have ended up at tech. both of them, actually.
    BYRD. We had some decent teams, but we just played in a really strong district. We also went through 3 coaches in 4 years; it was never fun having to start over every year. I remember we took one game at West Monroe when they were ranked #3 I believe. That was big for us. The Ruston tourney was always my favorite because they always fed us after all of the games. I remember meeting Gerrod Henderson and Marco Cole there one year. They came for the burgers. Ruston hospitality is awesome. It wasn't fun at Ruston along that right field line either though...

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

Professor,
    What year from RHS?

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech
    Professor,
    What year from RHS?
    '00 baby.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I just read your profile. Glad to see a Bearcat doing well!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

On the subject of coaches in the HS ranks... what is the reason that Ronnie Coker hasn't gotten a shot in the college ranks?? (and I don't mean that one year stint with BPCC)

Doc, where does he coach now?

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    On the subject of coaches in the HS ranks... what is the reason that Ronnie Coker hasn't gotten a shot in the college ranks?? (and I don't mean that one year stint with BPCC)
    I played for him at Byrd the year after he quit at BPCC and the year before he bolted to Captain Shreve because their booster club promised him the world and bought him a new Tahoe or Yukon. I forget which one. He has had success everywhere he has coached. A few days ago he won the 4A state title, which is the exact same place he was when he coached at Parkway. He quit at BPCC because he didn't like the travel of being a college coach. He was away from his family too much. Then he came to coach at Byrd becuase Caddo pays their teachers and coaches more than they do in Bossier. Then he bolted to Shreve because "it was the best decision for his family." I don't think you'll ever see him coach college again unless the price is right. He's a family guy and wants to live a stable life at home with his wife and 2 boys. He is a great, classy man and a great coach as well. He taught me a lot about baseball and a lot about life. I wish him the best. Last year I ran into him and the Shreve baseball team at the Ruston Wendy's. That was funny. Anways, I hope that answers your question Doc.

Blue you need another post! 666 is not the place to be!LOL!!!

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Thanks E... I guess that does. I was at Parkway when he won that title in '98 (my senior year) It should have been back to back titles. We were screwed in the bottom of the 9th inning against John Curtis and ended up losing 4-3 in '97. First the batter leans into the pitch BLATTENTLY and get's hit.. the ump gives him first. They call interference on a sure double play ball that would have gotten him out, instead he advances to 3rd a few pitches later on a great sac hit to right, then on a passsed ball, the catcher tags him 5 feet in front of the plate and the ump says that he bobbled the ball and didn't maintain the tag...

That's how Southern LA umpires and officials take care of their own....

Anyways, thanks for that info.. I know that in History class he would only talk about his wife and baseball. I didn't know crap about the civil war or other American History things, but I had gotten pretty damn good at knowing what to do in many baseball situations!! Glad to hear that he's still that same great man. "What you guys wanna do... go play volleyball with the ROTC guys?? Go for it, I gotta game plan to start here"

+ Reply to Thread