+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sim and Shake to open Fox and Company

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: sim and Shake to open Fox and Company

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Thanks E... I guess that does. I was at Parkway when he won that title in '98 (my senior year) It should have been back to back titles. We were screwed in the bottom of the 9th inning against John Curtis and ended up losing 4-3 in '97. First the batter leans into the pitch BLATTENTLY and get's hit.. the ump gives him first. They call interference on a sure double play ball that would have gotten him out, instead he advances to 3rd a few pitches later on a great sac hit to right, then on a passsed ball, the catcher tags him 5 feet in front of the plate and the ump says that he bobbled the ball and didn't maintain the tag...

That's how Southern LA umpires and officials take care of their own....

Anyways, thanks for that info.. I know that in History class he would only talk about his wife and baseball. I didn't know crap about the civil war or other American History things, but I had gotten pretty damn good at knowing what to do in many baseball situations!! Glad to hear that he's still that same great man. "What you guys wanna do... go play volleyball with the ROTC guys?? Go for it, I gotta game plan to start here"
    Lonnie Calais??

I only had the luxury of taking his 6th baseball class, which was not a cakewalk. He gave us quizes and tests on baseball!! He would get any injured players to grade his tests and homeworks from his history classes. lol. I remember he scheduled practice during Tech's Humanitarian Bowl. I called in sick that day.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: sim and Shake to open Fox and Company

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    Lonnie Calais??

I only had the luxury of taking his 6th baseball class, which was not a cakewalk. He gave us quizes and tests on baseball!! He would get any injured players to grade his tests and homeworks from his history classes. lol. I remember he scheduled practice during Tech's Humanitarian Bowl. I called in sick that day.
    HAHA, yea, Lonnie was our ULTIMATE class clown. You know that one guy that has to make a scene at graduation and trip on stage at the principal's feet?? Yea... that was Lonnie. HAHA, great guy though.

+ Reply to Thread