+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Senior Day

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Senior Day

DAMN YOU!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!! You traitor... didn't you hear those nasty things that him and the coach were saying to me?????

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeflanagan02
    I read the paper Sunday about the NMSU catcher passing out & Oakes accompanying the family to the hospital. While it was a nice gesture, I have to confess that my first thought was "What the hell was Jim Oakes doing at a baseball game?" Now he's at TWO games in a four day period??? What in the name of Marco Cole is going on here? What's next, Reneau going to softball games? As an aside, I never heard anything different about the catcher, so I assume he recovered okay?

If anyone can explain to me why we had Senior Day festivities on Sunday instead of Tuesday, I'm dying to know. This makes absolutely no sense to me.
    Jim makes quite a few baseball games during a season. His reserved seats are in the same area with mine and Dwayne's.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    DAMN YOU!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!! You traitor... didn't you hear those nasty things that him and the coach were saying to me?????
    yea yea i know . . . but dude he was an ass to all of us and whenever we went to the hospital and saw him he was so sweet . . . its kinda like he has slpit personalities

+ Reply to Thread