+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great Year

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Re: Great Year

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN
    Red dot me for a joke.
    Real mature people.
    Hmmm... I wonder who it was? :icon_wink

"T"

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Prolly the same one that redded me... TWICE! HAHA

Let me see... get a life... and -not the red

So everyone believe her... it was not the red..

wow.. I almost believed her... err... them.

That's one thing that sucks... you can't red dot someone that's on your ignore list... I'll have to find a way around it.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

HAHAHAHA!!! I've also recieved two! We must be on a rotation or something... Haha!

"T"

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

it's all good... the only thing that it hurts is my goal of catching Johnny in rep points! :icon_wink Each dot takes away about 5 points from my 3,000.....

..... oh darn

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

oh i got red for graduating....

JFord

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    oh i got red for graduating....

JFord
    Hahahahahahahahah!!!!! Now that's the coolest thing I've ever heard! That takes some mad skills!

"T"

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Before the Blue jumps all over the Red let me say that the Red has red dotted me before and she DID SIGN IT that time.

She said why she red dotted me (even though I disagree) and I can respect that.

So don't jump to judgement.

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

Before the Blue jumps all over the Red let me say that the Red has red dotted me before and she DID SIGN IT that time.

Thanks Liteman, I do try and sign all of the dots, both red and green, that I give. I didnt whenever I was first able to give dots, but then I realized how annoying it was when I kept getting those unsigned dots so I started signing mine. I guess now whenever someone gets an unsigned dot or whatever, they automatically think its me. But I do sign my dots.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

The red gave me a dot and didn't sign it...how do I know? Because she then PMed me informing me that she is the one who left the dot. Just like you, I can respect that.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i have actually gained a lot of respect for the red . . . yes we have gone back and forth but me and her discussed it and have put things behind us . . . and yes she does sign them now . . . haha

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

wow you guys. i miss you all so much. *begins singing* working 9 to 5! lol! it's almost like a have a real job!

yeah...i def got a red dot for my hahahaha! love so much post...appearantly they hated it so much! whatever! i'm over it!

love you all!

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

haha i have off til friday then memorial day sale geez how fun!!

+ Reply to Thread