+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tech Benches

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tech Benches

Do you have an update on the purchase and pricing of the benches?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Dang!

My wife asked me last night if I ordered one yet. I totaly forgot.
    Ross, put me down for one. You know how to get a hold of me.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

What is the status of the benches? My b-day is in August and my mother-in-law would like to get me a bench. Can we get an order in by then or would she need to purchase one alone? If so, can you PM me the benchmakers info or address where she should go to order one? Thanks.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Still in the fog on the bench maker..he hasn't returned any calls. Will let you know when I hear something.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Just talked to Dr. Bundrick and he and I both are trying to get some more info on the benches. he's going to talk to JO and some other guys to try to find an alternate source as we haven cut out the mimiddle man and found the makers number but he isn't returning calls at this time. Sorry about this but I'm doing all I can to find a source for these benches. If I do find a wiling producer that can produce a good product using my bench as a template I will order one for myself first to assure it's quality and let you guys know...until then I can't say what the original producer is going to do.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Might want to call this fellow:

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=18289103

Just got off the phone with the "Bench Guy". He said that he is back up and running. Sorry it took me so long. He doesn't want his phone # or name getting out but you can use me as a middle man. The benches are going to be $200 even with no group or bulk order discount available. Let me know if anybody needs one and I'll be happy to get the order together. For logisitcs please read the previous posts. Ross

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I think that Mom and Dad will have to live with it on our front porch until I get my own place! SIGN ME UP BABY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I think that Mom and Dad will have to live with it on our front porch until I get my own place! SIGN ME UP BABY!!!
    You're in. I went ahead and ordered five of them (not including my bench for the house)...three have already been spoken for. If anybody else needs one just let me know.

Ross

1st load of benches just arrived..they look great. I ordered five and all five have been spoken for. Let me know if anybody else wants one and I'll be happy to order one for you.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

My in-laws just came to visit for the weekend and brought my bench. Looks great in the front yard.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take one. Are they in Canton, TX? If so, I can pick mine up. Can you PM me his phone number?

Thanks!

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I'll take one. Are they in Canton, TX? If so, I can pick mine up. Can you PM me his phone number?

Thanks!
    My in-laws picked mine up at marketdawg's market in Shreveport. He can give you more details.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

OH YEA!! I forgot.... hehe, be there soon Ross.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

I had some friends come over on Friday night. The husband played football for Rice. He saw my Tech bench in the front yard. He really liked it and even said "That is really unique." The wife went to A&M and she liked it a bunch also. This bench might be the only thing in the world that Tech fans can get and A&M or Rice fans cannot. Nice to have it on display down here in Aggie, Longhorn, Cougar, Owl, Red Raider territory.

+ Reply to Thread