+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "I really believe this amendment is racist."

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

"I really believe this amendment is racist."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196152,00.html

I just wish democrats could debate w/out saying the word "racist" one time. Come on dems, just one time. They make my stomach churn.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: "I really believe this amendment is racist."

Dems are dim! It isn't racist...it is nationalist.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Dems are dim! It isn't racist...it is nationalist.
    The poor guys are just so use to screaming racist and racism as a theme song and verse that they don't know what else to yell. The broken record spins round and round.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196152,00.html

I just wish democrats could debate w/out saying the word "racist" one time. Come on dems, just one time. They make my stomach churn.
    Rooster, I didn't see anything in that story you posted about democrats being racists or saying "racists." want to try again? I guess TT and Cartek didn't even read the link, but I do agree that English should be the national tongue.

As for the Republicans, yeah, they make my stomach churn as well as the majority of Americans. Of course, the die-hard supporters of GWB and his fellow travellers will never admit to reality, just their fantasy land world of make believe.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    Rooster, I didn't see anything in that story you posted about democrats being racists or saying "racists." want to try again? I guess TT and Cartek didn't even read the link, but I do agree that English should be the national tongue.

As for the Republicans, yeah, they make my stomach churn as well as the majority of Americans. Of course, the die-hard supporters of GWB and his fellow travellers will never admit to reality, just their fantasy land world of make believe.
    You are the one who didn't read it. read it again.

Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid of Nevada went further. "I really believe this amendment is racist. I think it's directed basically to people who speak Spanish."

Majority of Amercians? What is reality?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Saltydawg
    I guess you didn't read the link. From the link (Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid of Nevada went further. "I really believe this amendment is racist. I think it's directed basically to people who speak Spanish."). I wouldn't even dare to speak for the majority of Americans. I prefer to just speak for myself and usually don't try to lump everyone together in one group. Isn't that what prejudice is all about? Isn't prejudice the basis of racism? One should try to listen to each point of view and make decisions based on what they feel are logical, not based on who is saying it. Democrats don't make my stomach turn, what they often say makes my stomach turn. Take each issue one at a time and see if it makes sense. You might find yourself disagreeing with the party you most often associate with. I have disagreed with the Republicans on occasion and Democrats often. You are sounding like a die-hard opposer. When one is a die-hard anything, then they are most likely to be living in their own reality. I'm not trying to pick on you, just trying to help you come out of your separate reality!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Didn't he mean "Creo realmente que esta enmienda es racista"? That idiot.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

SALTY, SALTY, SALTY...wrong again. As I ask before , what on GOD's created green earth are we to do with you?

+ Reply to Thread