+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Orientation

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Wink Orientation

Summer 2006 Orientation Session Dates

Universal Sessions
    Session #1: June 21 – 23, 2006 Session Closed
    Session #2: July 19 – 21, 2006
    Session #3: July 26 - 28, 2006

Restricted Session
    June 14-16 (requires minimum ACT of 28 or SAT of 1240)

when would everyone be able to go up there? I know dane is gonna call if we can go but i want to see if ya'll would want to carpool

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Orientation

When did they implement the Restricted session?

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i dunno i noticed that too

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

I think that's funny. They want to orientate all of the "smart kids" seperate... wait till they get here in the fall! LOL. We'll fix them. I should know I was one of them... now look at me!

"T"

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    I think that's funny. They want to orientate all of the "smart kids" seperate... wait till they get here in the fall! LOL. We'll fix them. I should know I was one of them... now look at me!

"T"
    YOU were one of the smart ones?

BTW when are you going to change your location? You no longer live in Cott 206.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Hey, I lived in the honors dorm for 3 years! LOL. Yeah... I'm actually homeless... We don't have a house yet. If we don't get one, I'ma live in a tent. Which I kinda thing would be fun! LOL

"T"

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    Hey, I lived in the honors dorm for 3 years! LOL. Yeah... I'm actually homeless... We don't have a house yet. If we don't get one, I'ma live in a tent. Which I kinda thing would be fun! LOL

"T"
    Well you can't stay in 206. That room is taken. But feel free to stop by for some great games of Halo.

I say since you are Mr. Bracket they let you set up a tent on the floor of the TAC.

i know of some duplexes (sp) if you need let me know

Haha. Jerk kicked me out of my own home! Et tu Brute? Thanks Jen.. I';; let you know.

"T"

anytime . . . so are we gonna make an apperance at the smart people one or no? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    anytime . . . so are we gonna make an apperance at the smart people one or no? haha
    Good job getting back on task. Hopefully Dane will be calling those of us that can represent the Blue at orientation soon.

yea b/c my work ain't to thrilled i am asking for 3 weeks off overall 2 weeks with the family in Florida and then the 4 weekends . . .

Haha, work is never happy, so you should abuse whatever they'll give you... HAHA

"T"

i plan on it . . . they gave me off til friday . . . today all i did was lounge around the pool

OK HAS ANYONE DECIDED ON GOING THIS WEEKEND . . . MY MANAGER BACKED OUT AND WILL NOT GIVE ME OFF . . . is anyone going this weekend?

+ Reply to Thread