+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Orientation

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: Orientation

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    And I might have that room for 3 years after Orges.
    So we'll have 9 years of Cott 206 on the board. Cool.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

hahaha... not so much. by the way firedog i met your brother.

JFord

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Did you meet Casey Jones, freshman baseball signee from Lakeside High School in Sibley south of Minden if you were at the Thursday orientation session?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Anyone know how it went today?

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

I heard that there was a list about two pages long of people who wanted to sign up... Slightly better than last week if you ask me.. It looks like this thing is gonna work out. :icon_wink Oh, we're also in the final stages of NPO (FINALLY) and working on sother things as well.... I think that's it for now.

"T"
    Last edited by "T"; 06-22-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    I heard that there was a list about two pages long of people who wanted to sign up... Slightly better than last week if you ask me.. It looks like this thing is gonna work out. :icon_wink Oh, we're also in the final stages of NPO (FINALLY) and working on sother things as well.... I think that's it for now.

"T"
    The NPO is taking a lot longer than we expected. That is great that we got some more people to sign up this time. I should be at the last 2 orientations.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

You're right juice, but it is being done by a lawyer (complementary) and is being done where our butts are covered from all angles. This is going to be
    set up where it doesn't matter if we are here, The Blue will most definitely will be. That's my goal or vision for The Blue, it survives for the rest of Tech history.

"T"

Great news. I just found out that I have officially gotten off work for July 20th and July 27th.

That is GREAT news... Give Dane a holler, He'll be really happy to hear that!!

"T"

We got 52 today. Yes 52. 4 full pages. Next time we need to bring more signup sheets.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

That's great guys! Ya'll better hope paint prices don't go up! :icon_wink

So what is the total signed up so far??? It would be nice to see a bunch painted up!

I am not sure how many they got on the first orientation. I think we had 30 last time. 52 more this time. I say we get 75 on the final orientation.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

You've gotten 82 people to sign up for the Blue? Are you freaking kidding me? That's outstanding. We're going to need a ton of paint.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Take some pictures of what ya'll are doing to attract so much attention.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Spa City pal emailed the message from his daughter who is attending Southern Cal on media scholarship. What spirit!

My phone rings at 11:45 PM CST on Tuesday night. I answer it. My daughter is calling me from freshman orientation at USC. She and my wife are at a pep rally. It is a pep rally to teach the incoming freshmen the ropes of being a Trojan. The Trojan Band is there and they are playing " Fight On" and "Tusk". The yell leaders are there. Yes Kin (another Spa city buddy and Aggie), their male cheerleaders are called "yell leaders" just like at Texas A&M. The "Song Girls" are there in those tight white sweaters. Oh mama. AND they are all yelling, "Beat the Razorbacks." I heard it all via their cell phones. My daughter asks me, "How do you get a Bruin off of your doorstep?" "Pay him for the pizza." What am I to do? GO HOGS BEAT USC. FIGHT ON.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread