+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farright

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Farright

I hate to be the one to break the news, but farrright30 won't be with us for awhile. He was arrested last night on charges of possession of steroids with intent to distribute, possession of a fake passport, and possession of 2 prostitutes. He is being held on $500,000 bond. I talked to him earlier today and he said to tell everyone hello and said something about raising some money to get him out. I'm in for $20.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Farright

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters
    I hate to be the one to break the news, but farrright30 won't be with us for awhile. He was arrested last night on charges of possession of steroids with intent to distribute, possession of a fake passport, and possession of 2 prostitutes. He is being held on $500,000 bond. I talked to him earlier today and he said to tell everyone hello and said something about raising some money to get him out. I'm in for $20.
    That happened to me last year, if you can't do the time dont do the crime

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

I'd like to thank everyone that contributed to getting me out of jail. It really means a lot to me. Of course, I can't really say anything about the charges until the trial, but I'm pretty confident that things will work out. I will keep everyone posted.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    I'd like to thank everyone that contributed to getting me out of jail. It really means a lot to me. Of course, I can't really say anything about the charges until the trial, but I'm pretty confident that things will work out. I will keep everyone posted.
    You shouldn't have been messin' with Pee-Pie's sister....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

I doubt he knows who Pee-Pie is. Although he does live in Arkansas, home of the "hogs".

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Is this latechbbb or "deliverance?"

"Squeal like a pig, boy!"

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I can find out...

+ Reply to Thread