+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RADIO BROADCAST SCHEDULE

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

RADIO BROADCAST SCHEDULE

LA TECH BASEBALL ON ESPN 99.3
    (games scheduled by Coach Sim and Dave N.)

STREAMED www.espn993.com

MAR 18 AT HAWAII 5 PM
    MAR 19 AT HAWAII 5 PM
    MAR 23 AT SAN JOSE STATE 8P
    MAR 24 AT SANJOSE ST 8P
    MAR 25 AT SAN JOSE ST 3P
    MAR 31 ALABAMA-BIRH 6P
    APR 1 ALABAMA-BIRH 3P
    APR 2 ALABAMA-BIRH 1P
    APR 4 MISS. STATE 6P
    APR 7 NEVADA 6P
    APR 8 NEVADA 3P
    APR 9 NEVADA 1P
    APR 13 FRESNO ST 6P
    APR 14 FRESNO ST 6P
    APR 15 FRESNO ST. 3P
    APR 21 AT SAC. STATE 430P
    APR 22 AT SAC. STATE 3P
    APR 23 AT SAC. STATE 3P
    APR 28 AT NEW MEX ST 705P
    APR 29 AT NEW MEX ST 7O5P
    APR 30 AT NEW MEX ST 203P
    MAY 2 AT LA-MONROE 630P
    MAY 4 HAWAII 6P
    MAY 5 HAWAII 6P
    MAY 6 HAWAII 3P
    MAY 13 NEW MEX ST (DH) 1P
    MAY 14 NEW MEX ST 1P
    MAY25--28 WAC TOURNAMENT (TBA)

AIR TIMES --10 MINUTES PRIOR TO FIRST PITCH
    MOST OF THE OUT OF TOWN GAMES WE WILL RECIEVE A FEED FROM OPP TEAM
    AIRED ON
    ESPN 99.3FM
    STREAMED www.espn993.com
    Last edited by sportdawg; 03-18-2006 at 01:24 AM.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Re: RADIO BROADCAST SCHEDULE

Will these games be streamed on K107.5 for us out of towners who rely on the internet? They are still showing last year's baseball schedule on the K107.5 site. Is espn99.3 a station you can pickup on sirius satellite radio?

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by falcon
    Will these games be streamed on K107.5 for us out of towners who rely on the internet? They are still showing last year's baseball schedule on the K107.5 site. Is espn99.3 a station you can pickup on sirius satellite radio?
    The same streaming link is used for broadcasts from both KXKZ and KNBB.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

not familiar with sirius.:icon_wink ...NO you do not have to pay to get ESPN-99.3 it is free radio over the air broadcast channel

and the stream will be as RC said on the www.z1075fm.com and the www.espn993.com sites..they are really one in the same just click the normal live link to get the stream on anything either station streams.
    Thanks for listening
    Ed

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Thanks for the info...I was afraid I would have to settle for the "LIVE STATS" internet site for play by play.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Wonder if WACSports will do a video feed for baseball, softball, etc.?

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Read where tonight's game with UTA is rained out and will be made up as part of a double header Sunday. Anyone know if the radio & web broadcast planned for tonight will be picked up Sunday?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter
    Read where tonight's game with UTA is rained out and will be made up as part of a double header Sunday. Anyone know if the radio & web broadcast planned for tonight will be picked up Sunday?
    My guess would be no -

Because Dave will have flown out with mbb to Nevada by then -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Man, today's weather is fit for neither man nor beast. It is yucky!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Today reminds me of one of the best TP songs ever -

Well it was out in california by the san diego sea
    That was when I was taken in by an aging boardwalk queen
    Yeah she nearly drove me crazy with all those china toys
    And I know she really didn’t mean a thing to any of those sailor boys

Louisiana rain is falling at my feet
    Baby I’m noticing a change as I move down the street
    Louisiana rain is soaking through my shoes
    I may never be the same when I reach baton rouge

South carolina put out it’s arms for me
    Right up until everything went black somewhere on baker street
    And it was just some mean old poison, that I took up my nose
    Thank God for a love that follows the angels and the whores

Louisiana rain is falling just like tears
    Running down my face, washing out the years

Well I never will get over this english refugee
    Singing to the jukebox in the all night beanery
    Yeah he was eating pills like candy and chasing them with tea
    You should have seen him lick his lips, that old black muddied beak

Louisiana rain is falling at my feet
    Baby I’m noticing the change as I move down the street

Louisiana rain is falling just like tears
    Running down my face, washing out the years

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

TP?? Who dat??

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    TP?? Who dat??
    Tom Petty -

A hell of alot better songwriter than Springstein - and can sing cirlces around Dylan and Young -

One of the best concerts I have ever seen was him and the Heartbreakers as Dylan's house band at Reunion Arena in Dallas, they were coming off their Pack up the Plantation Tour and did a few dates with Dylan just for the "joy" of it -

Plus, he is another one of those good ole Jacksonville boys who have left more than a slight fingerprint on the history of Rock N Roll -

As I have said before, real music died somewhere in the prior to the last decade -

There is just NO talent out there right now - U2 sweeping the Grammys basically proved that -

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

You just need to start listening to Primus then!! That would cure your thinking!! I will agree that the music industry blows right now. It's just looking for videos which look like the Best thread ever 2... but not as good!!

I took a survey the other day and it asked, "what celebrity would you most like to thrown off a tall building?" My answer is Beyonce freakin Knowles.... I HATE HER!

When Dave Matthews is the "bell cow" of writers - its safe to say that it is a very dark time in the MUSIC industry -

Watch it now... I love me some DMB!!

+ Reply to Thread