+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Year

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Great Year

I just wanted to thank all of the Blue for a great year!!! Even though i did not join til later you guys have taken me in and ya'll are amazing . . . I cannot wait til next year!!! I Hope youa ll have a wonderful summer!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Great Year

Yea... I concur. I'm just trying to think about what I would have been doing for the last 6 months if Dwayne hadn't offered me those tickets for baseketball games and "T" didn't call me out and challenge me to start attending more games. Tough love baby!... tough love!! Enjoyed it guys... ALOT. Make sure that you come visit Liteman and myself in the DAWG POUND next year. Maybe we can get that WHOLE section to stand up and yell the whole game as well. 20-40 people just ain't enough... we need some help.

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

Awe you guys! I'm counting down the days 'til next year! I'm really excited about the summer but you guys are one of the main reasons I fell in love with tech! Had it not been for y'all taking me in (as jen put it ) then God only knows what I'd be doing next year. And as goofy as my parents think we are they are appreciative also for you guys making me feel welcome and a part! I love you guys! Thanks for an amazing freshman year - no one could have asked for more.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Hey, I hope everyone that wants to join up with The Blue feels the same way as yall did. I'm just glad to hear that all of the people who joind this year felt invited andincluded. Let's keep it up this next year and work on some hard core recruiting!

"T"

Varsity Bulldog DRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really nice DRay563's Avatar

Shoot. I'm an inactive Blue member ((wish I had more time to be involved!)) but I definitely always felt challenged to go to games and support Tech sports more. Stupid T and his "hey buddy, you paintin' up?" :-D

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I want to give a big
    THANK YOU
    from all us alumni and Tech supporters. You did a great job and I hope this continues to build. The best thing you can do is leave a legacy. If The Blue continues to build and grow, you will look back one day and know that it all started with you guys.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

thats the thing about this . . . i hope it does not fade off after some of the members leave. I hope this continues . . . and i think it will as long as there is paint there will be people painting up.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Just make sure you pull in as many Freshmen as possible. You need a big table set up during Orientation during the summer. Paint up and recruit from there.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Yeah... we set up a committie which is being headed up by Dane DePriest. He will be in Ruston all summer and will have help from people who will be in and out. People like that are what is going to keep us growing. Thanks, Champion for the encouragement.

"T"

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

man..I love The Blue. I'm ready for football games this next year..are yall goin to the A&M game? new siggy

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

blue paint brings out the color in my eyes << cute dawg dude!

hey david, let dane know that I am willing to do anything I can...even if it means i have to take off work! i just need the orientation dates!

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzie Leigh
    blue paint brings out the color in my eyes << cute dawg dude!

hey david, let dane know that I am willing to do anything I can...even if it means i have to take off work! i just need the orientation dates!
    Dedication! I like that!

haha i had to give my work a scheduale that i wanted off . . . they laughed when i told them about orinetation . . . they cannot wait to see pictures of me blue

i don't care i cane's laughs or not...the blue comes first! psssh...who needs money?!?! lol! hoenstly..just let me know!

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

If you haven't taken your last final...then good luck. Be careful going home for the summer, if you don't stay in town. Recruit well at orientation. Keep in touch over the summer. and Jford, congratulations on graduation.

+ Reply to Thread