+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum Upgrade

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Forum Upgrade

I did an upgrade to our forum software this morning. If you notice any problems or differences, please let me know!!! I had to revert some of the templates and then re-edit them so it is entirely possible I missed something.

Sorry to you early birds who weren't able to get your morning dose of BB&B between 7:30 and 8:00!

Chris

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Forum Upgrade

I like how the scroll bar is BLUE now!! Thanks agian for your hard work Chris!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Been meaning to do that and just keep forgetting. Figured I would go ahead and do it while I was in editing templates.

Chris

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

see mine is always blue . . . its a mac thing . . . but i noticed this morning before i went to go run it was down . . . way to go chris

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

It's Blue if you use Internet Explorer....but then again I hate Internet Explorer.

JFord

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I noticed it down at about 2:40 PM.. was that for an upgrade as well?? Great job Chris, I wish that I knew enough about this stuff to help you out some. You do a great job.

No, that was a different issue. We have been having some minor problems with the database. We think it is related to the version we are running in conjunction with the PHP version. John upgraded the PHP this past weekeng and we will be upgrading MySQL soon as well. Then we are going to try to get it optimized so that doesn't happen any more.

Normally MySQL starts back up when it goes down like that, but today it didn't. John had to connect to the server from a remote location and kick start it.

Chris

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    And my eyes thank you.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

From a guy that has sat at work the last two nights with all the servers crashing... I give a sympathetic sorry.

You'll love this. We run thru Troop G over near Industrial. The genious technician over there set up all the servers in one closet.... WITH ZERO VENTALIATION!!! Not a fan, not a exhaust vent, not even an A/C vent. So I've done about 15 Sodoku puzzles the last few nights.

+ Reply to Thread