If you are graphically inclined, this is the contest for you!

Bulldog Barks & Bytes is looking for a new logo and we would like to see what your ideas are. We know that there are some creative people here on the site and we would like to tap our resources and give you an opportunity to contribute back to the site.

What we are looking for is a new site logo that can be used on our website for banners, signs for promotional events, correspondence, etc. While we will never lose the logo on the top left of all our banners because it was put together by one of our own, we are looking for something more.

About the only guidance we are going to give is that we would like for it to include the website address of www.LaTechBBB.com in some way. This is the best way to direct people to our site. We would also like for it to have a more horizontal layout than vertical so it can be incorporated into banners easily.

We would like to have your submissions of logo(s) by Friday, June 16th at 5:00 Ruston Time.

Who to send them to: Submit your entry, or entries, to techdawgfan@latechbbb.com Include BB&B Logo Contest Submission in the subject line of your e-mail. Also include you real name and BB&B username in the text of your e-mail along with any comments you may have.

Format: We would like to have the designs in Photoshop format with layers, if possible. Other formats will be accepted, but this makes it easier for us. If you use a background color, please put it on a separate layer. We will need the logo to have transparency so it can be placed on various background colors.

Size: Keep file size in mind. Not everyone has high speed connections and we don't want page load to be too long. You may want to have a couple of entries with simple and then complex, larger designs. Keep in mind that what we use on the website may be different than what we use on signage.

Colors: If you are using the official colors of Tech, I only know the Blue which is #000099. Someone please chime in with the Red.

Copyrights: Do not use any copyrighted material unless you have received permission.

Prize: If we choose your design, we will award you with a $50 gift certificate to Maxwell's Grocery. Shipping, if required, will be taken care of as well. If no logos are selected, we will not be awarding the prize.

Questions: If you have any questions, please respond to this thread or PM me.

I am not good with graphics so I may have butchered some of this. I would appreciate any suggestions or comments from those of you who are.

Thanks!

Chris