+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something for the ESPN boys -

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Something for the ESPN boys -

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Danny Hodge, Sputnik Monroe, Ivan and Igor Putski, Dr. X, Cowboy Bill Watts, Andre the Giant......

I'll think of some more. Somebody told me that they have old Mid South reruns on some cable station. Not on Direct, but it is on Time Warner and Dish.
    Danny Hodge
    Yes!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I will never forget watching my man J.Y.D. have tar and feathers put all over him or when scandar akbar and kamala burned hacksaw's eye. Those were dark days. Very dark.

R.I.P. Junk Yard Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    In those early days, Shreveport was wrestling. Before the WWF, NWO, WWE, etc. you had Mid-South Wrestling: Ted Dibiase, JYD (Junk Yard Dawg), Jake Roberts, King Kong Bundy, The Big Kabuki, Chief Wahoo McDaniels, von Erichs, Dusty Rhodes, Dr. Death (Steve Williams), all those guys called N. La. home. In fact, Dr. Death's daughter is a Tech grad.

Jerry Lawler is the guy who used to play grab-ass with Andy Kaufman.
    When I was in high school, I used to work at Cobbs Bar-B-Q (anybody remember the 3 chopped beef sandwiches for a dollar, I think at one time it was 10 for $1) across Shreveport Barksdale highway from Shreve City. King Kong Bundy was a regular when he was in town. That man could put away some food!

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

Maddog,
    Speaking of Danny Hodge, in 1972 had my first knee surgery in St. Francis. When I came too in recovery, there was a giant lying next to me. In my semi-unconscious state I uttered a dam. What the hell is that? His hands where as big as basketballs. His body extended way beyond the bed.

He started to moan loudly, which scared the crap out of me.I started to yell for nurses . It was truely the largest man I had seen in my young life.
    Come to find out, he was in the car wreck that I think ended his career. I believe it broke his back.

Larry Hobbs

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

2 of the best from "my" generation the Hulkster and the Rock!

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

George the animal steel, Flying brian pillman, jimmy superfly snooka, fritz, kevin, kerry, and mike vonerich, stunning steve austin, jake the snake roberts, the ultimate warrior, virgil, and don't forget miss elizabeth. oooooohhhh yeaaaaahhh

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

my bed time prayer-
    "God, please send some football news to BB&B so that I don't have to read about TV shows, movies, books, politics, religion, & RASS'LIN."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

KNOW YOUR ROLE... AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

JABRONI.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 05-31-2006 at 01:25 AM. Reason: pic

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

If you smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll............ .......WHat the FOX.....................IS.............Cooking!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The Rock speaks jibberish....

And wishes he could just sniff of their jocks -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

The Rock after he just laid the smack down on DFM.

+ Reply to Thread