+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immigration Bill

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Immigration Bill

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Immigration/border problems?

From a friend:

A win win win situation.

1. Dig a moat along the entire length of the Mexican border
    2. use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans
    3. put the Florida/Louisiana alligators into the moat.

Any other problems you would like me to solve?
    You've got my vote!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Immigration/border problems?

From a friend:

A win win win situation.

1. Dig a moat along the entire length of the Mexican border
    2. use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans
    3. put the Florida/Louisiana alligators into the moat.

Any other problems you would like me to solve?
    Great idea, TT. Just make sure you hire illegal Mexicans to do the work.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

Who else would do it?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

One person's view of illegal immigrates from Mexico in Chandler AZ:

There are 12 million illegal aliens in the United States as of March 2006. Eighty-five percent of all illegal aliens are from Mexico. Illegal aliens who commit criminal offenses are costing the American taxpayer billions of dollars a year. Illegal aliens are 50% more likely to take advantage of public benefits at a high cost to American taxpayers. The high cost of providing specialized education to the children of illegal aliens has become prohibitive for the taxpayer. And some facts remain constant: illegal aliens, who are often referred to by proponents of illegal immigration as “law abiding”, and “hard working” once they get here, are not “law abiding” or “hard working” once they arrive in the United States; no matter how the immigration laws are reformed, illegal aliens will continue to cross our borders because they are not the law abiding sort in the first place. The numerous amendments to the U.S. Immigration law since 1965 have proven this fact.

INTERVIEWS

On one of the first hot days in May 2006 in Chandler, Arizona they stand on the street corner, in the parking lots, and often in the streets. A police car parked across the street seems to not notice, or doesn’t care about what is going on around him as he reads his newspaper, and takes sips from his water bottle.

Illegal aliens, day laborers, or undocumented aliens. Whatever one may call them at any time – they are criminals, one and all. They have crossed the U.S. border illegally, they are now seeking employment in the U.S. illegally. They are blatantly breaking our laws, they are criminal aliens, and not just illegal aliens. Violating the very principles of our immigration laws while a Chandler Policeman sworn to support and defend the United States Constitution, and law casually sits in his car, and does nothing. It’s business as usual in Chandler, Arizona.

Francisco Rivera

Francisco is 26. He entered the U.S. illegally for the 20th time on April 15, 2006. The last of the 19 times that he was deported the U.S. gave him a free airplane trip to Mexico City. That was on January 3, 2006.

“It’s nothing. They keep sending me back, and I always return. I don’t care what U.S. law says, I am Mexican and am protected by Mexican law. Besides they don’t put you in jail if they catch you, they just send you back for a little while.”

Francisco has lived in California, Texas, Nevada, Virginia, and now Arizona. He has been arrested eight times. In 2003, in Tucson, rape charges were dropped against him when his victim, who was also an illegal alien, returned to Mexico, and was not available to testify.

“American’s need to understand that in Mexico it is o.k. to take sex when a woman dresses or acts like she wants it.”

Francisco says that he is currently having sex with a 12 year old girl, and a 14 year old girl. “Age does not matter, as long as the desire is there” Francisco said.

Francisco runs to catch a National Van Lines truck that has stopped to pick-up some day laborers, as that Chandler Policeman watches with apathy. Francisco drives off for a day of work.

Manolo Rivas Ochoa

Manolo is 37 years old, and he has five children, and a wife. They all live in Chandler. Manolo’s 13 and 16 year old daughters are pregnant. Manolo says that because the father of the babies are American citizens his daughters collect $1,600 in welfare, and food stamps.

Manolo made his fifth trip across the U.S. border in March 2005. He keeps coming back because his wife, and children are here. His wife, and five children are also illegal aliens.

Manolo does not pay taxes, he claims that he pays enough when he buys something from a store. He opposes paying taxes because he is not an American citizen.

Manolo has been arrested three times. The last time was in 2001 when he grabbed a woman’s breast in a Mesa bar. He was placed on probation for that offense, but never reported to his probation officer. Manolo says he just changed his name, and “began to use his legal Mexican name.”

Manolo said “I can’t be held under U.S. law because I am a Mexican citizen.” He said that he is not afraid of “Immigration, because they can’t put me in jail, they can only send me back to Mexico.” Manolo ends our interview by saying that “God made the USA, and nobody can say that I can’t come here.”

Manolo walks off casually into the crowd of day laborers, as the apathetic Chandler Policeman begins to scrutinize me closely.

Cecilia Lopez

Cecilia Lopez, is 27. She walks out of the convenience store to get into her 2005 Cadillac Escalade.

Cecilia came to the U.S. the first time in 2005 from Nogales, Mexico. She came here after being diagnosed as HIV positive in 2004. She said it was impossible for her to make a living in Mexico with all of the laws against prostitution, and selling drugs.

Cecilia came to the U.S. with her brother, Luis, who is 35. Together they sell “chiva” (Heroin) from the Hacienda Del Sol apartments in Chandler. Cecelia is also a prostitute.

Cecilia is not worried about spreading AIDS because she “uses a condom.” She has sex about 5-10 times a night, and makes between $250 and $800 in cash, a night. Cecelia and her brother Luis make another $1,500 to $2,000 a week selling heroin from their apartment in Chandler.

“Why should I become an American? I am already here. I am a Mexican, and America can’t give me anything.”

Cecilia was arrested in September 2005 for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, driving without a license, and not having insurance. She failed to appear in court on those charges, and changed her name.

As Cecilia drives off that apathetic policeman is now joined by another policeman on a motorcycle. They both talk, as they take drinks from their water bottles, and both begin to look at me as I move through the crowd of illegal aliens who are looking for work.

Alicia Mendez

I spot an attractive Hispanic lady walking down the street wearing a blue vest from Wal-Mart. She stops to talk with me, and after awhile she reluctantly admits to being an illegal alien. Another Chandler Police Car arrives across the street, and posts up, and with the other two policemen begins to watch me.

Alicia is 35, and single. She came to the U.S. in 2003.

Alicia works for Wal-Mart Supercenters, despite not having a “green card” or “real social security card.”

“It’s not hard to find work. It’s easy to get an I.D., and Wal-Mart doesn’t check to see if the I.D. is real, or stolen from someone else.”

Alicia came to Chandler from Nogales, Mexico because she says “everybody in Nogales says that the Chandler Police don’t arrest illegals.”

As I walk back to my car I am eyed suspiciously by the three Chandler Policemen.

My next stop was at a McDonald’s restaurant to talk with Donna (not her real name).

Donna is a McDonald’s manager. She is 28, and has lived in the U.S. for 2 years. She was hired by McDonald’s in October 2005. Donna said that a guy (Ricky), who works with her in the same McDonald’s restaurant was able to get her an Arizona I.D. card, and a legitimate social security number that belongs to someone else, with a fake social security card.

Donna doesn’t want to become a United States citizen. She said “Why? I’m already here. If they catch me they just send me back.”

Donna has plans to bring her elderly parents here next month. She said that her parents are in poor health, and they can “get free medical help here.” It’s “not like Mexico. In the U.S. you just take them to the hospital, and they can’t refuse to give them a doctor.” Donna said that her McDonald’s store is owned by the corporation, and is not a franchise. She also said that McDonald’s pays her less than the American manager that works at the store. “American companies are greedy. They don’t care that I’m not a U.S. citizen as long as I work cheap.”

AMERCIAN EMPLOYERS

Cheap labor seems to be a common incentive among American business, both large and small alike. In support of amnesty, and guest worker programs American business is often quoted as saying that they use illegal aliens to perform jobs Americans don’t want to do. The least common denominator in the majority of these cases is the manipulation of the illegal aliens, and the payment of substandard wages and benefits that contribute directly to a businesses bottom line. It’s not that American’s don’t want to do these jobs, the real issue is that American’s won’t do the jobs for illegal wages, no workers’ compensation, and in often dangerous and unhealthy environments.

On April 19, 2006 federal agents arrested seven executives, and hundreds of employees of the IFCO pallet company in at least eight states, after conducting a yearlong criminal investigation into alleged hiring practices of illegal aliens.

Seven current, and former IFCO managers were arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement on charges they conspired to transport, harbor and encourage illegal workers to reside in the United States for commercial advantage and private financial gain, said Glenn T. Suddaby, the chief federal prosecutor in Albany, N.Y., where some arrests were made.

"ICE has no tolerance for corporate officers who harbor illegal aliens for their work force. Today's nationwide enforcement actions show how we will use all our investigative tools to bring these individuals to justice, no matter how large or small their company," said ICE chief Julie Myers.

The previous week, operators of three restaurants in Baltimore pleaded guilty to similar immigration charges, while nine people affiliated with two temporary employment agencies that do business in New Jersey, Ohio and Pennsylvania were charged in a $5.3 million scheme involving the employment and harboring of illegal aliens.

In 2005, Wal-Mart stores agreed to pay $11 million to settle allegations concerning the employment and mistreatment of illegal immigrants.

Wal-Mart has maintained that top executives did not know that cleaning contractors were hiring illegal immigrants, who sometimes slept in the backs of stores. An ICE affidavit unsealed as part of that case, however, asserted that two executives were aware of the practice. Employers are often aware of their illegal practices, but they justify these practices by the need to achieve greater profits, and at the same time offer their products or services at the lowest possible price to a price driven economy. Wal-Mart’s famous tag line is “Always low prices. Always.”

ICE enforcement appears to have targeted medium to large business, but there is an entire subculture of small, and independent business people that depend on cheap labor to keep running their business, at a greater profit margin. I spoke with some of these small business people at a local Home Depot store.

Henry is a licensed painting contractor, who has used illegal alien day laborers from Chandler, Arizona since 1995. He works six days a week, and said that “when he picks up Americans they expect to be paid about $60 a day, plus he has to pay employer taxes, social security, and workers’ compensation.” Henry also said “my Mexicans work all day long without a break, and I pay them between $25 and $35. I don’t have to pay employer taxes, social security, or workers’ compensation.”

Henry said that he had a “close call” last summer when one of the day laborers fell from a ladder, and seriously hurt himself. “He was spitting up blood, and we just drove him to a local hospital, and dropped him off. I didn’t have to worry about expensive workers’ compensation claims, and making a job for him until he recovered.”

Gary, a construction foreman for a large well known homebuilder in Arizona said that his crew of “illegals does work that American’s won’t do for the same wages.” He pays his “skilled day laborers” $30 a day, for a ten hour day, with a thirty-minute lunch break. “American workers would want at least minimum wage, an eight hour workday, and an hour lunch break.”

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    GREAT POST MARKETDAWG!!!
    Are you serious?

So we shouldnt let any mexicans come over just because Mexico wont let us be citizens over there?? That's the stupidest thing ever. I guess we shouldn't grant political asylum to people fleeing countries with dictators because we would be shot if we tried to get political asylum there?

"A big fence and stricter laws"??? That isnt going to help at all. 1) They will always find a way over/around the fence. 2) Laws dont mean jack if you dont enforce them.

And are you ready for housing prices, food prices, and countless other prices of goods and services to increase about 25-50% because everyone is being paid a minimum wage to do the job? You say you want Mexicans out, but as soon as theyleave, you will be bitching about the dramatic price increases and blaming the government.

i think trying to kick out illegal immigrants is stupid, and if there's 12 million of them here, it's also going to be impossible. But if there's anyone who's ready and willing to take on something that's stupid and impossible it's W. I dont think even he's dumb enough to try that, though.

In conclusion, big fence = waste of money. Stricter laws = waste of time. These are not viable answers. No matter how hard you close your eyes and wish upon a star, they WILL NOT WORK. So start coming up with some viable alternatives, or learn to deal with it.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

What is your solution daybreaker and where did your estimate of food and housing going up 25-50% come from?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2
    Are you serious?

So we shouldnt let any mexicans come over just because Mexico wont let us be citizens over there?? That's the stupidest thing ever. I guess we shouldn't grant political asylum to people fleeing countries with dictators because we would be shot if we tried to get political asylum there?

"A big fence and stricter laws"??? That isnt going to help at all. 1) They will always find a way over/around the fence. 2) Laws dont mean jack if you dont enforce them.

And are you ready for housing prices, food prices, and countless other prices of goods and services to increase about 25-50% because everyone is being paid a minimum wage to do the job? You say you want Mexicans out, but as soon as theyleave, you will be bitching about the dramatic price increases and blaming the government.

i think trying to kick out illegal immigrants is stupid, and if there's 12 million of them here, it's also going to be impossible. But if there's anyone who's ready and willing to take on something that's stupid and impossible it's W. I dont think even he's dumb enough to try that, though.

In conclusion, big fence = waste of money. Stricter laws = waste of time. These are not viable answers. No matter how hard you close your eyes and wish upon a star, they WILL NOT WORK. So start coming up with some viable alternatives, or learn to deal with it.
    daybreaker, I don't think marketdawg said that in his post, just that illegal aliens should not be allowed to become US citizens. I agree that a big fence is a bad idea. Robotic 50 cal. machine guns on 150 ft towers 4 miles inside our borders would work nicely.:icon_wink

As for the price of goods going up, that the price we would pay for a better society. You get what you pay for. Besides, I don't think prices would go up that much. I have nothing against LEGAL immigration. If we need more workers, let's import them from around the world. We can be selective that way and keep out the bad apples.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I have read that the expected price increase is 4-6%, and that is only impacting a small area of our economy like produce and meat. Every economist that was called before Congress to testify about the economic impact of illegal aliens stated that they are a significant net drain on our economy.
    Yesterday, five illegal immigrants were arrested at Cessna in Wichita, where they were working. Every one of them was guilty of identity theft as well as fraud. Our social security numbers are being stolen in huge numbers by these illegals. They care nothing about our laws.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG
    I have read that the expected price increase is 4-6%, and that is only impacting a small area of our economy like produce and meat. Every economist that was called before Congress to testify about the economic impact of illegal aliens stated that they are a significant net drain on our economy.
    Yesterday, five illegal immigrants were arrested at Cessna in Wichita, where they were working. Every one of them was guilty of identity theft as well as fraud. Our social security numbers are being stolen in huge numbers by these illegals. They care nothing about our laws.
    My great-great-great (perhaps it was great-great, I forget at the moment) grandpa helped run santa anna's sorry arse back to mexico at the Battle of San Jacinto in 1836. His papers (my great-great-great; or, perhaps it's great-great grandfather's ??) are on file at the San Jacinto Monument. Perhaps it's time for me to pack-up my "tools" and head for Texas ??

Right On, Sam Houston. GO DAWGS ! ! ! ! ! !

jmo

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2
    Yeah, the one time we caught a terrorist crossing our border, it was from Canada. And during Clinton. Which is why I guess no one ever mentions it.
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    I've gotten a little aggrivated with this immigration stuff. I think to many people are looking south. Mexicans are still far down on the list of our threats.

We need to secure both borders and our ports.
    It feels good being right. daybreaker, wanna run on a joint ticket? I think we would be a good administration.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

The reason why the neo-con wing-nuts on this board have not gotten up in arms about this Senate bill is because they are GWB's lap dogs. Since GWB is behind this legislation they can't muster up the courage to speak out against him. So they suffer in silence, brooding constantly about mindless baloney like Al Gore's carbon footprint or Hillary's hair style, as if they have discover the axis around which the world revolves.

Secretly, they all hate the idea of this Senate bill becoming the law of the land.
    No...some of us know writing a post on this board will do no good...we spent our time writing our congressmman and senators, as well as the state and national Republican party.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    No...some of us know writing a post on this board will do no good...we spent our time writing our congressmman and senators, as well as the state and national Republican party.
    Good for you! At least you realize that write your President would be a waste of time..

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Fixing this whole illegal immigration issue is simple:

1) Stop providing health care benefits and education to illegal immigrants,
    2) Punish employers that hire illegal immigrants (major fines),
    3) Change the law that says if you're born here you're a citizen to make sure the parent is here LEGALLY and the parent is trying to become a citizen when the child is born.

All this fence and National Guard stupidity is pointless unless we actually DEPORT those that come across illegally AND take away benefits they're receiving that are paid for by US taxpayers.

If we can stop companies from hiring underage workers we can stop them from hiring illegal immigrants as well.

And Salty, for you (a lapdog of the DNC) to call out Republicans for defending the President is a pretty big reach. Can you tell me what you've ever posted that agrees with the President's opinion? Democrats = all negative all the time!

This is why the Dems lost with Gore, lost with Kerry, and in all likelihood will continue to lose. You've actually got to stand for something and not just stand against everything.

First, I'm not a lap dog for the DNC. I think that the main thing Democrats have going for them is that they are not Republicans. I do like the Democrats for their active stance on environmental issues. Really, it is hard to criticize the Democrats when they don't control any branch of the Federal gov't. The problem with the Democrats with this illegal immigration issue is that they probably view it as a potential source for new Democrat voters whereas the Republicans see it as supporting big business' desire for union-busting cheap labor.

As far as being positive about GWB, I think that he is just an ordinary politican who does what his supporters and campaign financers want, whether it is right or wrong for the country. I'm sure that he has done some things that I agree with, and have said so on this forum, but I just can't recall any at the present moment. I don't have any personal feelings about the guy since I don't know him. I suspect that all his advisors are neo-cons and that he never hears a contrary opinion.

In California, GWB's approval rating is now down to 28%. Illegal immigration is a big issue out there, among all voters. GWB is simply not willing to stop illegal immgration as per your recommendations. The Democrats do stand for something.....the problem is that they often are on the wrong side of the issue and are not willing to go to the conservative center. Yes, the liberals are in control of the DNC but I do think that is going to change before long..

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

As far as being positive about GWB, I think that he is just an ordinary politican who does what his supporters and campaign financers want, whether it is right or wrong for the country. I'm sure that he has done some things that I agree with, and have said so on this forum, but I just can't recall any at the present moment. I don't have any personal feelings about the guy since I don't know him. I suspect that all his advisors are neo-cons and that he never hears a contrary opinion.
    Whoa, look at the bold Salty. You dont like GWB for this, but yet you are a huge Clinton fan? Clinton used to take polls on where people went on vacation so he could say he went to the same spot. Clinton had a poll for everything, so he could be in touch with his supporters. I am not saying it is a bad thing, I actually thought it was genius. But let's get honest, Clinton bowed to the pressure of the people over and over again. I think most politicians do. They dont worry about right and wrong because most people are too stupid to know the difference. They just worry about what will make people happy, which includes showering cash onto them. GWB is the worst about this, and it is one of the main reasons I have lost a lot of respect for him. He tries to act like a hardass but he gives more handouts than I have ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread