+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulldawgs versus Hawai'i part II

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

Re: Bulldawgs versus Hawai'i part II

Blue,
    Everything we've hit has had a rainbow in front of it. Should I dare say it?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

YES!!!!!!!!!! Adam Cobb with a lead off TRIPLE!!!!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Cobb scores.... thank goodness... Ham with a single!!! LET'S GO DAWGS!!!!!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Top 9
    Error by Lacy.
    Ramon is relieving Lorio.
    Ramon throws wild pitch, runner advances to 2nd.
    Another wild pitch, runner advances to 3rd.
    Base hit RBI single. 2nd unearned run. 2-6 Hawaii
    2 outs now, runner on 1st.
    Double, runners on 2nd and 3rd.
    HBP, bases loaded.
    Cobb was in lalaland not paying attention and ball falls in over his head, 2 more unearned runs score. 2-8 bows
    3 outs now.

Last chance for the Dawgs. Remember Mississippi State!!

Due up:
    1. Ramon- single to left
    2. Tabor- pinch-hitting strikes out on 3 pitches, 1 out
    3. Joey- grounds out to pitcher with a bang-bang play at 1st, Ramon to 2nd, 2 outs
    4. Boyce- called strike 3

Game over: 2-8. Season over.
    Last edited by Dawg06; 05-27-2006 at 07:31 PM.

Ouch.. man... this sucks.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Best record in seventeen years!

Congrats!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I suspect we all agree the team made enormous progress and made us proud and kept us excited all season.

Good to be a Louisiana Tech Bulldog fan!

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i am so proud of my dawgs . . . even though im crying my eyes out right now for them . . . they busted their butts and right now i could not be prouder to be a bulldog!!!

GO TECH

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

I'll second that emotion! This is my first season ever to follow Bulldawg baseball, and with the great youth coming back next year, I'll definitely be following them next season. Well done dawgs!!!!!

Now, what ever will I do between now and football season?????:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

A great year for the team, probably a little ahead of where they were expected to be. Next year is really going to be exciting if we can bring bacck the heart of the team. Just need to improve on those areas that we had some shortcomings in this year. Now it is going to be real interesting to see how the recruiting comes along. How many players can we still sign?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

It's so disappointing to see us lose to such a cocky group of players. I really don't understand how we were able to win 2 AT HAWAII then lose 4 at home and lose 2 to them in the tourney. Surely we learn something.

JFord

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I suspect we all agree the team made enormous progress and made us proud and kept us excited all season.

Good to be a Louisiana Tech Bulldog fan!
    It's GREAT to be a Louisiana Tech Bulldog Fan!!! :icon_wink

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

We will miss the seniors and their contributions on the field.Their greatest contribution in my opinion is the way they welcomed the new players. They became "team players.".A few were limited in their playing time but gave it their all when called on. That said.....the future looks very bright for this young but talented returning team.We have excellent players Sim can plug in to the vacated positions. We can't forget the talented recruits that are only a few months away from landing in the Neilson Arms Hotel!! We have two weekend starters returning.....and add to that Ryan Ruperts return....there are so many positives you can't help but be optimistic about the future of this team we have learned to love and appreciate.The team and coaching staff has made BullDawg pride reach a new level this year. I wish the coaches would post a list of the teams the players will be playing summer ball with so that we can follow them this summer on the internet. Thanks Dawgs for the hard work you all put in to make this season one to remember.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

anyone heard about the guy that got hit by the ball . . . is he ok?

Jen is talking about Albie Goulder... I'm curious myself. Hope that it wasn't anything major.

Also, since I'm new to the baseball team this year, who is Ryan Rupert?

+ Reply to Thread