+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulldawgs versus Hawai'i part II

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Bulldawgs versus Hawai'i part II

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Jen is talking about Albie Goulder... I'm curious myself. Hope that it wasn't anything major.

Also, since I'm new to the baseball team this year, who is Ryan Rupert?
    Was going to be our #1 pitcher, went down w/ a season ending injury. Will be back next year.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Puppy pittbull isn't thought very highly of around herepittbull isn't thought very highly of around herepittbull isn't thought very highly of around herepittbull isn't thought very highly of around here pittbull's Avatar

I am happy for the baseball team, but amazed that some of you are the same ones that wanted to fire Richard after losing by 4 to an NCAA Tournament team (UT State) in the semi finals of the WAC tourney. Also on Bicknells ass everytime he loses a game. Unbelievable. Anyways, CONGRATS TO THE DIAMOND DAWGS ON A GOOD TURNAROUND. Can't wait till next season.

Puppy pittbull isn't thought very highly of around herepittbull isn't thought very highly of around herepittbull isn't thought very highly of around herepittbull isn't thought very highly of around here pittbull's Avatar

By the way J Ford, what are you not disapointed in? By the looks of your picture, you look like a hell of an athlete.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by pittbull
    By the way J Ford, what are you not disapointed in? By the looks of your picture, you look like a hell of an athlete.
    gee thanks...I'll mark that up as a compliment.

JFord

Big Dog Tech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by pittbull
    LOL!!!!

+ Reply to Thread