+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Signs of the impending US Police State

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Top 10 Signs of the impending US Police State

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Top 10 Signs of the impending US Police State

Dogtor, You must be bored this morning. :icon_wink

This is a VERY disturbing compilation of many things that are happening right now. What is amazing is how some did not see this coming and are still in denial about what is happening.

Conservatives like to say that they are for privacy of the American citizen (this is usually only when it benefits them, so it has turned into a weak stance). This should go against everything they stand for, yet they continue to support this President and this administration.

There are lots of things that are being done in the name of "protecting our country". I have thought from the beginning that the terrorists are actually winning due to changing the way we live. I don't know the answer, but they are sure succeeding on this front.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    There are lots of things that are being done in the name of "protecting our country". I have thought from the beginning that the terrorists are actually winning due to changing the way we live. I don't know the answer, but they are sure succeeding on this front.
    Better these than suicide and other terrorist bombings that kill thousands on American streets on a daily basis. Other countries have their share of these and they are not near as free of a society as that in America. Having spent time in Israel, with all of their excellent security and IDF on practically every corner, I know that we are so very blessed in this country with our freedoms that some don't even understand the simplest of ideas to protect them. Sorry, but it seems to be working as America, by the grace of GOD at this point, have not had another major act of terrorism in our great country. BTW, rumors of those so-called camps were more pronounced during the Clinton/Gore years as places to put the religious right as well as others that objected to the liberalization of America. Who knows if they exist or not. The Bible does speak of Christians and those that do not take "the mark of the beast/antichrist" being martyred/killed in the "end days". I guess camps like these could be used for such evil purpose. Who knows but GOD.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Better these than suicide and other terrorist bombings that kill thousands on American streets on a daily basis. Other countries have their share of these and they are not near as free of a society as that in America. Having spent time in Israel, with all of their excellent security and IDF on practically every corner, I know that we are so very blessed in this country with our freedoms that some don't even understand the simplest of ideas to protect them.
    I DO agree with you, Ray. As I stated, I really don't know the answer to this. The more security we have, the less freedom we will have. It is a two edged sword with no clear answer.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I DO agree with you, Ray. As I stated, I really don't know the answer to this. The more security we have, the less freedom we will have. It is a two edged sword with no clear answer.
    I agree, It's a continuum between freedom and safety which interestingly enough has absolutely no personal protection or safety at either end. The only good place is in the middle. I love reading articles like th ones posted though, reminds me how normal I am.

They use the phrase "are they f*ing serious" in the article. But it's funny how they would complain if someone practiced free speech at the epense of them. My favorite example is when President Bush ran the first time, there was a small protest by Nader supporters that disrupted a Republican rally. Of course when there was a Nader rally, almost 100 Republicans came and disrupted it with signs that said "turnaround is fair play".

As a computer science guy, I laughed REALLY hard at the computer touchscreen one. That is just toooooo funny.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Some of you guys are waiting for the sky to fall!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

1) Things are sooo much more restrictive now, right? Please! There are things on the internet, and television, that would have NEVER been permitted to exist 30 years ago. We are free to the point of anarchy right now.

2) Long war? Like the "War on poverty" that only the government could solve by taxing the productive and redistributing the funds. This is not a new thing either.

3) Patriot act-seems to be working.

4) Prison camp secret. Ohhhhh, this one is really scary. I used to listen to some guy on the radio that said the UN was building these prisons to house affiliates of religious organizations to establish the "one world government". It was Clinton and GB1 then, so I guess the evil GWB has usurped these for this own purposes.

5) Touchscreen voting machines - OK, it's either these or someone has to teach the voters how to use the other options ("For every vote to count, each vote has to be counted. How can you count every vote, if all the votes aren't counted?")

6) Bypassing the law? Like with Elian Gonzales? The Branch Davidians?

7) Yep. Bush is probably sitting there in the Oval Office right now, telephone next to his ear, snickering as he listens to Howard Dean converse with Teddy Kennedy.

8) Free speech zones....like the free speech cages that were set up for the demonstrators at the last Dem convention?

9) Whistleblowers? Oh yes, the internet e-mail messages told us Clinton killed his off. Right?

10)

This political discourse has reached the point of irrational hysteria.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I find number one the funniest though. I understand Freedom of Speech and that is fine and dandy, but this article talks about the great candidness of the investigative reporting done on the Net. Are you serious? Any article I read on the Net I take with a grain of salt. We would be lucky if 50 percent of what was on the Net was based on facts. I know not everybody can be BB&Bers and report 100% correct all of the time, but come on (that was tongue in cheek for those how dont get sarcasm).

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    1) Things are sooo much more restrictive now, right? Please! There are things on the internet, and television, that would have NEVER been permitted to exist 30 years ago. We are free to the point of anarchy right now.

2) Long war? Like the "War on poverty" that only the government could solve by taxing the productive and redistributing the funds. This is not a new thing either.

3) Patriot act-seems to be working.

4) Prison camp secret. Ohhhhh, this one is really scary. I used to listen to some guy on the radio that said the UN was building these prisons to house affiliates of religious organizations to establish the "one world government". It was Clinton and GB1 then, so I guess the evil GWB has usurped these for this own purposes.

5) Touchscreen voting machines - OK, it's either these or someone has to teach the voters how to use the other options ("For every vote to count, each vote has to be counted. How can you count every vote, if all the votes aren't counted?")

6) Bypassing the law? Like with Elian Gonzales? The Branch Davidians?

7) Yep. Bush is probably sitting there in the Oval Office right now, telephone next to his ear, snickering as he listens to Howard Dean converse with Teddy Kennedy.

8) Free speech zones....like the free speech cages that were set up for the demonstrators at the last Dem convention?

9) Whistleblowers? Oh yes, the internet e-mail messages told us Clinton killed his off. Right?

10)

This political discourse has reached the point of irrational hysteria.

Love that post.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I would not want to live in fear like most other countries do. Bus stop bombs. Kids with backpacks full of c4. I hope they stay a long time in those camps! I also feel that I still have all my freedoms. I just hope my kids will be able to have firearms and be able to hunt and fish!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech
    I just hope my kids will be able to have firearms and be able to hunt and fish!
    If you are not a dues-paying member of the N.R.A.,
    you need to join.
    NOW ! ! ! !

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...aignID=default

jmo :icon_wink

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

My godfather bought me a lifetime when I was 14.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

My godfather bought me a lifetime when I was 14.
    GOOD MAN ! ! ! !

DAMN GOOD MAN (your godfather).

jmo

Indeed

Indeed
    YES

+ Reply to Thread