+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nifty Article

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Nifty Article

The Republicans might want to consider what the Democrats are REALLY doing - letting the Repubs hang themselves first and, then, stepping up at the right time. It is hard to fight the Democrats right now when all the fighting is taking place between conservatives.

The upcoming elections will take care of themselves, hopefully, and then the right person (hopefully) will step forward for the Democrats at the right time. Remember that the Presidential election is 2 years away.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

That's exactly right. the article states that both parties aren't getting the job done. the most important part of the article (in my opinion) was the statement that we are ready for a real leader; be that leader republican or democrat. I'm a registered rep. but will cross party lines in a heartbeat if there is a better candidate on the dem side. Actually MSNBC had a test that you could take on the site one time that supposedly detirmined whether you were a dem or rep.. It asked about 100 or so sociological questions and gave you the results at the end. I finished almost dead in the middle, not really dem and not really rep. The article began by blasting Bush and the reps. so don't get all worked up as if I had posted this as an anti dem thread. Touchy! Touchy! Touchy!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg
    That's exactly right. the article states that both parties aren't getting the job done. the most important part of the article (in my opinion) was the statement that we are ready for a real leader; be that leader republican or democrat. I'm a registered rep. but will cross party lines in a heartbeat if there is a better candidate on the dem side. Actually MSNBC had a test that you could take on the site one time that supposedly detirmined whether you were a dem or rep.. It asked about 100 or so sociological questions and gave you the results at the end. I finished almost dead in the middle, not really dem and not really rep. The article began by blasting Bush and the reps. so don't get all worked up as if I had posted this as an anti dem thread. Touchy! Touchy! Touchy!
    Not worked up at all. Just a hard day....... I am better now.

Some wouldn't believe this, but I came out in the middle, as well. :icon_wink

I believe it. Drawing a line in the sand and saying, "Cross this line and you're a dead man (with that Clint Eastwood tone)" is no way to solve a political process. Let's start a political party called the Practicalist Party. Hey! What a great idea...LET'S START A THREAD THAT BEGINS WITH THE DEFINITION OF PRACTICAL (PRACTICALLITY) and set up some ground rules before starting the normal negativity "(No more negative vibes Moriarty" from Kelly's Heroes). Seriously, a thread describing 5 (no more than 5 or I'll jump through this computer scren and strangle you in Rep. vs. Dem. style) of the most pressing matters on the political horizon today. A poll could be taken as to what the most pressing matters are at this point and we go from there. No Dem. vs. Rep. crap getting in the way. We have to think of the most practical means to an end and go from there... and we can't bring party politics into it as we are all Practicalist at heart. New Thread, let's roll!

+ Reply to Thread