+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Tournament

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Tyler Tournament

I know it's a little late, but who all is going to the Tyler Tech tournament this weekend?? I know that Dwayne myself and Lane are in...who all's going?

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Re: Tyler Tournament

FIRST i've heard of it...tell me about it

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    I know it's a little late, but who all is going to the Tyler Tech tournament this weekend?? I know that Dwayne myself and Lane are in...who all's going?
    I take it is a golf tournament?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Prefer that one of the locals do it, cause I'm not that great with the details, but I'll give ya what I know.

Oakhurst Golf Course in Tyler. Tee times are at 1, meet and greet around 11-12. 4 man Scramble for $85 (I think that's what it is) and mulligans for $5 (not sure on the price)

Last year, Ray Weaver and Bob Renicker's wives drove the beverage cart around and took GREAT care of us all. Their only concern was seeing every group every couple of holes. Bob and Rob Renicker and Lane Jett seem to be some of the big players and tourney chairpeople for this event and the proceeds go towards a scholarship to TECH for an East Texas student. (or something like that) - told you that I'm sketchy on the details.

P.S. Ed, got my new driver... heheheheh ($400 club for on $8.95!!! Thank god for warranties) The guys at Edwin Watts were oogling over someone breaking that club, they had never seen it done.

BTW... the only two teams that I know of are Me, Rob, Bob, and Ryan Renicker....

And Dwayne, Lane Jett, Raymond Weaver, and their 4th... can't remember who that is at the moment... because it really just won't matter

Sorry Dwayne.. I forgot that I have to be nice to you since I'll be in your car.

Varsity Bulldog Gunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her game Gunslinger's Avatar

I will be there...borrowed clubs and all

Good man. Dwayne and I plan on leaving S'port around a little after 9 AM. Hope to meet you there.

Waking up...
    showering...
    shaving...
    getting ready to go beat up my new driver baby!!!

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

where are ya'll staying when ya'll are here?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN View Post
    FIRST i've heard of it...tell me about it

Come on Ed -

I told you about this one while we were playing the Roaf....

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

omgoodness i didn;t look at the date . . . isn't there one next weekend too? sorry for bringing up an old topic!

It's ok, because I meant to start a thread about it anyways. So thank you.

We are looking for some more teams to play in this Friday @ 8am. I don't remember the entry fee, but it's less than $100. ALL money made from this tournament will support an East Texas stoodent to attend our beloved Louisiana TECH University with a scholarship.

The course is a fun and challenging course. To me, it's quite similar to the Grove in Minden. At least 3 holes are driveable par 4's, so that's always entertaining. We have closest to the pins on a few par 3's (if not all of them... i can't remember), a Long Drive hole, and some FOOD (my favorite) catered by Jersey Mike's (thank tylerdawg for that.)

The Tyler TECH alumni have done a great job putting this on the last 3 years (that I know of, it may be more) and they make it a fun event. You do NOT need to assemble a full team. If you want to play, please call Rob Renicker @ 903-521-3320. He will place you with people and it will all work out.

Jen Leigh, I sure that if you called Rob, he may something for you to do since you don't play golf. We could always use a cute beverage cart girl!! :icon_wink: (HINT: The less clothing you wear, the more the tips. ) So if ANY of you want to help in anyway, please feel free to call Rob up and let him know that you are interested.

P.s. Oh and I hear that Tynes is getting a team together. Well if I play like I did today, you don't have a chance!

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Come on Ed -

I told you about this one while we were playing the Roaf....

:icon_wink:

Come on Dwayhne
    LOOK AT THE DATE OF MY QUOTE!!!!

Yes you told me about 07 dates....I'll be in Hot Springs Village on a golf outing...sorry I can't make Tyler this year..

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

I had a team for this, but was told nobody was playing except for 2 1/2 teams.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Does anyone need a teammate? I'm about a 10 handicap.

+ Reply to Thread