+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2006

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: World Cup 2006

I am absolutely pissed. I was going to go home and watch the second half on my lunch break, but I have dinner etiquette training from 1130 to 330 for work. I wish I had a hand held so I could at least listen to it.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I have a four day work week and I switched my day off from Friday to today :-)

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    I have a four day work week and I switched my day off from Friday to today :-)
    You lucky bastard, haha. I wish I had flextime in my job, and I could actually watch it if it werent for this training class. It is just a bad coincidence. I have been waiting for 4 years to enjoy soccer again, and this happens.

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    I am absolutely pissed. I was going to go home and watch the second half on my lunch break, but I have dinner etiquette training from 1130 to 330 for work. I wish I had a hand held so I could at least listen to it.
    Is that standard training, or did you misbehave at the dinner table? :icon_wink

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Australia 3 Japan 1

Game of the tournament so far.

3 goals in 8 minutes??? You got to be kidding me.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Both starting lineups are up for the U.S. and the Czech Republic. Both teams will run some form of a 4-5-1 with four defenders, 5 midfielders, and a lone striker up top. There won't be much space in the middle of the field so the wings will have to produce good crosses. It doesn't look like Baros will play today for the Czech which is huge because he led the tournament in scoring in Euro 2004.

If you don't have a T.V. just go to www.ussoccer.com and check out the matchtracker.

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

USA! USA! USA! I cannot wait for this!!!!!

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

its on!

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Eddie Johnson makes his World Cup debut! Let's hope it's a memorable one.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs Up Re: World Cup 2006

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72
    Australia 3 Japan 1

Game of the tournament so far.

3 goals in 8 minutes??? You got to be kidding me.
    Aussie, Aussie Aussie!

Oi, Oi, Oi!

Well, so far the European teams are taking care of business except for Poland. They have a huge advantage when the World Cup is played on their soil. The most exciting team in the tournament starts its play tomorrow at 2 as Brazil takes on Croatia. Every time Brazil plays this year it's must-see T.V. because they have the most talent on Earth!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Brazil is the favorite, but two teams that put on clinics in their first matches on the pitch were Argentina and the Netherlands. The ball movement, sharp runs off the ball and the timely defense was spot on for both sides.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

The Czech Republic also put on a clinic today. I was truly embarassed and disappointed for our Americans. We must regroup and put on a clinic for the Italians. Surprise them and hit them so hard that they don't know what hit them like Hannibal and his elephants did years ago.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

That was poor play coupled with an outstanding performance from Rosinsky. That Czech team is good but not playing or health wise on the level of several other teams in the tourney.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

One of the most over-hyped athletic events in recent memory bored me to tears yesterday. A major disappointment to say the least. I doubt I'll watch anymore world cup, watching paint dry seems more entertaining right now.

+ Reply to Thread