+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter: neo-con lunatic

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Angry Ann Coulter: neo-con lunatic

June 8, 2006
    Clinton Calls Comments on Widows Mean-Spirited

By RAYMOND HERNANDEZ
    WASHINGTON, June 7 — Hillary Rodham Clinton assailed the conservative commentator Ann Coulter on Wednesday for engaging in a "vicious, mean-spirited attack" on a group of 9/11 widows and in turn drew fire herself.

In a new book, "Godless: The Church of Liberalism," Ms. Coulter accuses the women — who pushed the Bush White House to create a commission to investigate the government's failures before the 9/11 attacks — of being "self-obsessed" and acting "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them."

"I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much," Ms. Coulter writes, according to The Associated Press.

"And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they better hurry up and appear in Playboy," The Daily News quoted the book as saying.

In taking on Ms. Coulter, Mrs. Clinton joined a chorus of critics — including relatives of Sept. 11 victims and politicians from both parties — who expressed outrage over the remarks.

Mrs. Clinton, who has been a target of Ms. Coulter's through the years, responded sharply when asked by reporters for her reaction to the author's views. "I know a lot of the widows and family members who lost loved ones on 9/11," she said. "They never wanted to be a member of a group that is defined by the tragedy of what happened."

Mrs. Clinton went on to say that she thought it was "unimaginable that anyone in the public eye could launch a vicious, mean-spirited attack on people whom I've known over the last four and a half years to be concerned deeply about the safety and security of our country.

"Perhaps her book should have been called 'Heartless,' " Mrs. Clinton said.

Asked to respond to Mrs. Clinton, Ms. Coulter sent an e-mail message claiming that Bill Clinton had grossly mistreated women. "Before criticizing others for being 'mean to women,' perhaps Hillary should talk to her husband," her e-mail message said in part.

Criticisms of Ms. Coulter's book on Wednesday came from Republicans as well. Gov. George E. Pataki of New York was harshly critical of Ms. Coulter's comments. "I was really stunned and I don't think it's at all fair or accurate," Mr. Pataki said, according to The Associated Press.

Ms. Coulter's attacks in the book were aimed at four New Jersey widows — Kristen Breitweiser, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg and Patty Casazza — known in Washington for their political activities, including pushing for the 9/11 commission and seeking more rigorous security measures.

The women issued a joint statement. "We have been slandered," the women said, according to The Associated Press. "Contrary to Ms. Coulter's statements, there was no joy in watching men that we loved burn alive. There was no happiness in telling our children that their fathers were never coming home again. We adored these men and miss them every day."

From NY Times

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Ann Coulter: neo-con lunatic

Whether their husbands were killed or not, these women can rightly be criticized for the things they have done and said to make Michael Moore proud.

it's just too bad that Ann Coulter was stupid enough to make them headliners again.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Ann Coulter is to the right what Michael Moore is to the left. Someone the other side can yell about.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc
    Ann Coulter is to the right what Michael Moore is to the left. Someone the other side can yell about.
    Yup, and I can't stand both of them either. Nothing but garbage comes out of their mouths.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I understand what she is trying to say, but she could really say it better. Of course, her methods have made her rich and well-known. A rallying point for ultra-conservatives and a primary target for liberals.

Good thing she's pretty.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Okay, who is the moron who labeled Coulter as a neo-con? If you are going to bash her, at least know what you are talking about.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Ann Coulter could single-handedly save the world from an alien invasion, and I would still think she was the biggest bitch alive. She jumped ahead of Ayn Rand and Hillary a long time ago on my list of "Women who just need to shut the hell up, stay in the kitchen, and fix me a sandwich."

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    Okay, who is the moron who labeled Coulter as a neo-con? If you are going to bash her, at least know what you are talking about.
    If she not a neo-con, what label would you stick on her?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc
    She is much closer to the core beliefs of the true right than GW himself. She just refuses to "play the PC game". I'm sure you think the same thing about Patrick Buchanan, but the same goes for him. Some of us who vote Republican are ashamed of the Republican left leaning PC crap since the Regan years. I just hold my nose and pull the lever.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    She is much closer to the core beliefs of the true right than GW himself. She just refuses to "play the PC game". I'm sure you think the same thing about Patrick Buchanan, but the same goes for him. Some of us who vote Republican are ashamed of the Republican left leaning PC crap since the Regan years. I just hold my nose and pull the lever.
    RINO's!!!!!

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Im a big Buchanan fan as well, if the name doesnt give it away already. When I here neo-con, I think more of Kristol, not Coulter. True conservative is what I would label her myself.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Sorry, but there's a line between "not playing the PC game" and being an evil manipulative cold-hearted soul-less bitch. And Ann Coulter is so far over that line that she has long forgotten what that line even looked like. I wouldnt be surprised if she melts when coming into contact with holy water.

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    Im a big Buchanan fan as well, if the name doesnt give it away already. When I here neo-con, I think more of Kristol, not Coulter. True conservative is what I would label her myself.
    Unfortunately, I'm beginning to think of her as a neo-nazi, who will say or do anything for crass political and personnal purposes. She pretends to be a Christian but her heart is filled with hate. People like her prevent me from ever voting for a Republican again. Heck, she makes Richard Nixon look like an angel.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    Unfortunately, I'm beginning to think of her as a neo-nazi, who will say or do anything for crass political and personnal purposes. She pretends to be a Christian but her heart is filled with hate. People like her prevent me from ever voting for a Republican again. Heck, she makes Richard Nixon look like an angel.
    Well, I realize Ann is as Republican, as Michael Moore is the type of Democrat I am. In other words: Not very much so. So while I can see the points Michael Moore is trying to make, I rarely agree with how he says them. Just like I'm sure the Republicans here agree with the theory behind Ann Coulter's stuff, but not with how she says it (at least I hope they dont agree with how she says it, because I instantly lose any respect for anyone who agrees with how she delivers her message- completely not christian- no love, pure hate)

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    People like her prevent me from ever voting for a Republican again.
    What office did Ann Coulter run for?

+ Reply to Thread