+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla workouts

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Eek Gorilla workouts

Hey AG, you need to check out last week's SI if you haven't already. It has the workout regimen of the Suns mascot. That guy does sit-ups hanging from a punching bag and pulls a hummer around the block - ALL IN THE COSTUME!!! You get on his program, you'll actually be built like a gorilla before long.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Gorilla workouts

Yea.. but he only cheers on ONE sport... our gorilla is a MULTI-sport fan.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I've got your endurance regimen right here. I just applied to the Guiness Book of World Records to break the record for longest time spent in a gorilla suit with my record attempt ending at Homecoming of this next football season.

I don't know if I'll get accepted or not. But the idea is to get some serious publicity for our game. I'll let everyone know if I get accepted.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    I've got your endurance regimen right here. I just applied to the Guiness Book of World Records to break the record for longest time spent in a gorilla suit with my record attempt ending at Homecoming of this next football season.

I don't know if I'll get accepted or not. But the idea is to get some serious publicity for our game. I'll let everyone know if I get accepted.
    As long as you tell us from far, far away.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Get it sponsored by Axe or Tag or something similar to get more publicity and $

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN
    As long as you tell us from far, far away.

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp...8&pp=undefined
    for real, that is going to be one seriously rank gorilla.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I've figured out that I can sort of bathe while inside. I can take a washcloth in through the arms (the way I get my keys out of my pockets) and wash off. I agree I'll be smelly, but maybe the publicity will be good for the school.

It always about getting more attention drawn to Tech.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

How do you plan to stay hydrated?

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

I've figured out that I can sort of bathe while inside. I can take a washcloth in through the arms (the way I get my keys out of my pockets) and wash off. I agree I'll be smelly, but maybe the publicity will be good for the school.

It always about getting more attention drawn to Tech.
    I guess that means you can't go on dates until homecoming.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Better buy that magazine and start training. You'd be impressed at what that guy does in his workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    I guess that means you can't go on dates until homecoming.
    THAT will not be a problem. Let's just say, chicks don't dig the fur. I've been stood up three times last quarter. I don't get what the deal is. It isn't like I would wear the gorilla ON the date.

I plan to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water. There is an opening in the mouth. Usually I wear a camelpack. The camel won't hold a weeks worth of water, so I'll just do without it.

I have a pretty good workout regime myself although chronic tonsilitis has prevented its enforcement this year. I participate in some sprint triathlons over the summer and junk and stuff, so endurance really isn't too much of an issue.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu
    Hey AG, you need to check out last week's SI if you haven't already. It has the workout regimen of the Suns mascot. That guy does sit-ups hanging from a punching bag and pulls a hummer around the block - ALL IN THE COSTUME!!! You get on his program, you'll actually be built like a gorilla before long.
    A workout regimen like that would give our Abominable Gorilla great abs. Probably to the point of having to rename him the ABDOMINAL GORILLA instead.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

THAT will not be a problem. Let's just say, chicks don't dig the fur.
    like i told you the baseball pants are better haha!!! i think it'll be good i'll help you in anyway you need!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    like i told you the baseball pants are better haha!!! i think it'll be good i'll help you in anyway you need!
    I think that was an offer for sponge baths...

GO AG!!! YOU DA.... Ape?

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    I think that was an offer for sponge baths...
    yea . . .NO!!!! I meant like if he needs me to drive him anywhere or things like that get your mind out of the gutter

+ Reply to Thread