+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New idea for the BLUE

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

New idea for the BLUE

From the article about Neb upgrades:
    "Crews also will install two 24-foot-wide LED screens in the southeast and southwest corners of the stadium to replace Husker Vision screens that were put up in 1994."

I think we should rent a trailor for a trip up there, and just mysteriously leave after the game with some items that will no longer be in use in Lincoln.

.... I'm just sayin.....

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: New idea for the BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    From the article about Neb upgrades:
    "Crews also will install two 24-foot-wide LED screens in the southeast and southwest corners of the stadium to replace Husker Vision screens that were put up in 1994."

I think we should rent a trailor for a trip up there, and just mysteriously leave after the game with some items that will no longer be in use in Lincoln.

.... I'm just sayin.....
    I had the exact same idea. It isn't like they would notice anyway. All the Nebraska fans will be too busy crying over the loss.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

haha umm . . . doc with your and my experience in this field we can take them and mount them haha

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

You might think about involving a fraternity, pledges are usually known for the random disappearance of things.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

haha . . . we could but nah i think only blue memebers haha . . . nah i know a lot of frat guys and i think they would be up for it . . . if we need i can call haha . . . and i think that would be awesome to get some frat guys and just kinda walk out with the screen haha
    Last edited by Jen_Leigh; 06-10-2006 at 08:06 PM.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

I wonder if we couldn't actually get some of the frats to make the trip...?

"T"

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Well if you guys REALLY want to make an impression, then that's what you REALLY need to do. Not only grow yourselves, but the ENTIRE student section. It's not all about painting.. it's about getting there, being active, and being LOUD.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Yeah, I tlaked to JO the oter day about the sound situation. New system is supposedly going in on the Alumn side, so the students are gonna get the old stuff from the Alumn so we can actually hear something at the games. It should create some more interest in the games to hear the play by play from the stands. Not eveybody is a football guru and many studnets get bored and leave games early, or we're frequently left what the heck just happened!?!?! Should be a great move.

"T"

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    I wonder if we couldn't actually get some of the frats to make the trip...?

"T"
    I am watching Old School now so why don't we start a frat. We can call it Beta Beta Beta...

haha bbb love it haha . . . but heck yea if the frats would come up then yea that would be cool . . . maybe the BLUe can help coordinate with the frats and get them to do our dirty work . . . hehe
    Last edited by Jen_Leigh; 06-10-2006 at 08:10 PM.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

One of our written goals has been to try and push a higher greek attendance at all sporting activities. They're pretty good about going to football games.

Sweet...

Then you can install wireless internet at the stadiums and we'll close down the computer labs.. HAHAHAHAHA

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Oh man, if we could install wireless internet in the stadium, we might have something up on all of those BCS schools. I think that's a great idea. Load it up in the TAC and at the Loveshack too.

What do you think that it would take?

I really don't like the idea of having a few hundred people that won't cheer... just sit there playing Diablo in the stadium during the game.. but you never know.. it might be ok.

No no no, don't look at it that way. We could set up a "Tech football/basketball/baseball experience" program that you could link to to "increase the Bulldog experience." I don't know how much all of this would take, but for football we could have like a drive chart and a play by play (much like espn does) and perhaps some sort of commentary from the techtalk's sports editor written out in text (Where are you dearman?). He could explain coaching logic and plays and discuss individual and team performances. For basketball, we could have the same commentary with some sort of indepth analysis and something else. For baseball, we could have some sort of strike zone tracker and some other in game analysis stuff like charts and strike zone percentages (like where Luke is placing the ball).

Maybe we could fund the project by having a link to a menu where you could order food that would be delivered to your seat and could charge your credit/debit card (with an extra $1 fee, of course). Or we could just charge people for the software package. Or we could include it in the season tickets. Or whatever.

Like I said, I don't know what this would take, but it would be cool and it would be something we'd have up on everyone else.

+ Reply to Thread