+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New idea for the BLUE

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: New idea for the BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    No no no, don't look at it that way. We could set up a "Tech football/basketball/baseball experience" program that you could link to to "increase the Bulldog experience." I don't know how much all of this would take, but for football we could have like a drive chart and a play by play (much like espn does) and perhaps some sort of commentary from the techtalk's sports editor written out in text (Where are you dearman?). He could explain coaching logic and plays and discuss individual and team performances. For basketball, we could have the same commentary with some sort of indepth analysis and something else. For baseball, we could have some sort of strike zone tracker and some other in game analysis stuff like charts and strike zone percentages (like where Luke is placing the ball).

Maybe we could fund the project by having a link to a menu where you could order food that would be delivered to your seat and could charge your credit/debit card (with an extra $1 fee, of course). Or we could just charge people for the software package. Or we could include it in the season tickets. Or whatever.

Like I said, I don't know what this would take, but it would be cool and it would be something we'd have up on everyone else.
    THAT IS SOME AWESOME IDEAS

you could do the menu at the seat thing but do it like the hornets do it . . . they send people out like right before the game and hand them a lil menu and ask them if they want anything and they give them the money or card and then they go get it and check back every now and then . . . maybe the baseball belles could do that . . .

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: New idea for the BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    Oh man, if we could install wireless internet in the stadium, we might have something up on all of those BCS schools. I think that's a great idea. Load it up in the TAC and at the Loveshack too.
    i also like that idea . . . so i can sit and study whenever i get to the game early(i always show up an hour before) so that way i can bring my computer and study a lil bit

+ Reply to Thread