+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of our WONDERFUL Athletic Facilities

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Pics of our WONDERFUL Athletic Facilities

http://blog.jford.net/photos/album/l...ticfacilities/

Similar to those of the progress of the football field.

Just a preview...

JFord

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: Pics of our WONDERFUL Athletic Facilities

Some believe this doen't belong in the public portion of this forum because it doesn't offer a solution to our problem, I submit it does. Maybe there are people, and there are, who view this forum but do not post and do not have user names to get into the Recruiting forum. These people have the right to see these images because they need to see the condition of our facilities. Maybe this will open the eyes to some of our alumni that our facilities are very much sub par and that something needs to be done.

JFord
    Last edited by jford; 06-13-2006 at 09:28 PM.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I don't have anything to say about where this got posted, but it seems a little early to me to be putting up pictures of Tech's badness. Someone else might have a more exact number, but didn't BBB just raise $9,000 for Tech?

Give it some time, dude.

And besides, I can post some pictures of Tech beauty too.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

No need to put it in recruiting. Anyone with eyes can see the short-comings of our athletic facilities. A popular attitude around Ruston (particularly in the bottom floor of the TAC) is that if you ignore a problem, it doesn't exist. Well, this problem does exist and it's one of the main reasons we're not in CUSA today. Post these pics for ALL Tech Alumni to see. Our facilities are being run into the ground. We'd rather lose money in shreveport than fix our lights. Great job J Ford. this fat boy is proud of you.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

You won't hear a complaint from me. Those track stands are in public view. Perhaps it will inspire some CHAMPS memberships to show that we truly have need.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla

Give it some time, dude.

Gorilla - Unfortunately, this administration has had plenty of time to let the athletic physical plant slip into its current state. If they are given much more time, it may take decades for Tech to come back. The issue of time is pretty much at the critical stage.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

The baseball field looks good, but Sim and the boys raised that money themselves.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'm not asking JFord to give Tech's administration some time. I'm asking him to give US some time.

BBB raised a lot of money to make some improvements for the baseball team. Everyone who donated should feel good about what they did. The higher order of BBB and those who got the ball rolling should feel really good about being progressive.

I found five rows at 15 feet aluminum beachers for $2000. You want better bleachers? Let's do it! Everyone just gave, but maybe we can set up a progressive pot that has a specific goal and each time we reach a goal, we donate an item and change the goal. Or maybe we can have a biannual donation drive so that people can replenish their funds. Whatever our course of action, we have the power to fix many of the things we complain about.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    I'm not asking JFord to give Tech's administration some time. I'm asking him to give US some time.

BBB raised a lot of money to make some improvements for the baseball team. Everyone who donated should feel good about what they did. The higher order of BBB and those who got the ball rolling should feel really good about being progressive.

I found five rows at 15 feet aluminum beachers for $2000. You want better bleachers? Let's do it! Everyone just gave, but maybe we can set up a progressive pot that has a specific goal and each time we reach a goal, we donate an item and change the goal. Or maybe we can have a biannual donation drive so that people can replenish their funds. Whatever our course of action, we have the power to fix many of the things we complain about.
    AG, I understand what you're saying. BBB has done some amazing things and will continue to do all we can to support the athletic program. However, we can not do the job of the AD. Eventually, the administration is going to have to start valuing the athletic program more than it does, or the athletic program will die...regardless of what BBB does. This small group of fans has shown that we are committed to athletic excellence for Louisiana Tech. It's time the administration did the same.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Anyone with an over/under how soon these picks are posted on the CUSA board?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    Anyone with an over/under how soon these picks are posted on the CUSA board?
    I don't think they care.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    I don't think they care.
    I think some of the losers I have seen you spar with over there care.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    Some believe this doen't belong in the public portion of this forum because it doesn't offer a solution to our problem, I submit it does. Maybe there are people, and there are, who view this forum but do not post and do not have user names to get into the Recruiting forum. These people have the right to see these images because they need to see the condition of our facilities. Maybe this will open the eyes to some of our alumni that our facilities are very much sub par and that something needs to be done.

JFord
    Thanks JFord...I knew our facilities were in bad shape when I was in school, but from the pics..man, we need some immediate action to fix it as soon as possible...our student athletes deserve better than that. I can't believe the track looks that bad...I know Reneau can see that eyesore when he drives home each day to the president house.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

I really like what Coach Jackson said today about the track.

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    I really like what Coach Jackson said today about the track.
    What did he say?

JFord

+ Reply to Thread