+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alberto

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Re: Alberto

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    Oh. He thinks its alright to have sex in front of your children because native Americans did that? That is disgusting. Like the animals.
    Hey, let's go slaughter some savages!

You are the one with a half-nude 17 year old Hispanic for an avator. And you have the nerve to call me disgusting?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Hey, let's go slaughter some savages!

You are the one with a half-nude 17 year old Hispanic for an avator. And you have the nerve to call me disgusting?
    At least you an my wife agree on something.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

So a single room occupied family who runs around mostly nude contributes to all of this boot knocking?
    no

Why are we so consumed by sex, nudity, and fear it so?
    Societal support of promiscuity does. That's why we are BETTER for limiting the exposure of our children to nudity and sex. A certain level of exposure to sex is healthy for our children. I would say giving them popcorn while they watch mom and dad make bam-bam is not healthy.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

A certain level of exposure as long as it isn't in school in the form of sex education?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

A certain level of exposure as long as it isn't in school in the form of sex education?
    I'm totally in favor of a sex education program in public schools. One of the biggest problems in my parish is the teenage pregnancy rate. Now what makes a good sex education program is a totally different thread.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    I'm totally in favor of a sex education program in public schools. One of the biggest problems in my parish is the teenage pregnancy rate. Now what makes a good sex education program is a totally different thread.
    No kidding. And Abstinence Only just doesnt cut it, imo.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2
    No kidding. And Abstinence Only just doesnt cut it, imo.
    Yeh, Abstinence only doesnt cut it, but IMO it should be taught the same as all other forms of birth control. I think many take the defeatist attitude that it just wont work. It is not for everybody, but it should be given equal weight as any other form of contraception. Not to mention, it is the only 100 percent full proof.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I got to thinking about this when I read this thread again this morning. One huge clarification has to be made. Shakira is 26, which means she is a major. She is fully clothed. Provocative, yes. Half naked, I don't think so.

This is sort of off topic, but an interesting side note is that I was listening to Shakira for about a year before I knew what she looked like. My daughter was listening to her, and I listened too so I could practice hearing and understanding Spanish. Her music grew on me.

The truth is, I really don't think she is that pretty. She is just packaged and sold as a sex symbol. In this day of video, apparently that is a requirement. It is a shame her music would not be allowed to stand on its own. The first song she ever wrote was about her brother who was killed in an automobile accident. That won't sell these days. It has to be about sex. Too bad.

Shakira has been my avator for so long, I probably do need to change the picture, but I can't think of anything to replace her with, so she stays until new inspiration comes along.

Backpedal, backpedal, backpedal. You have her up there only because you are a horny perverted old man. I find my new inspiration from Dwight Shrute.

Backpedal, backpedal, backpedal. You have her up there only because you are a horny perverted old man. I find my new inspiration from Dwight Shrute.
    Perhaps.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    Perhaps.
    Sooner don't be so hard on yourself. You aren't that old.

+ Reply to Thread