+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

A good test. Humorous, but it does have truth in it.

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

Here is a little test that will help you decide. The answer can be found by posing the following question:
    You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.
    You are carrying a Glock 40 Cal., and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me, If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click...(sounds of reloading). BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?

Son: Git-r-Dun Pop! Can I shoot the next one!

Wife: You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

Didnt find it funny. Sorry, guess I'm not the target audience. :-P Anyways, you take out his kneecaps.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2
    Didnt find it funny. Sorry, guess I'm not the target audience. :-P Anyways, you take out his kneecaps.
    Oh, come on daybreaker2. Every southerner likes that joke!

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Why? So, instead or a car bomb, could be a wheelchair bomb?

Hell no, put TWO in the HEAD and ONE in the CHEST!!!!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Hell no, put TWO in the HEAD and ONE in the CHEST!!!!
    1) The American Legal Justice system is set up to judge him, not for you to judge him.

2) Christianity has that little thing about not killing. So, there's no seperation of church and state here. You dont kill him. Besides, when he's spending life in jail, how exactly will he get the chance to be a wheelchair bomb?

But it's comforting to know that so many of you could take a human life with so little regret, and actually take pride in it. Oh wait, that's not comforting at all.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

<<Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.
    You are carrying a Glock 40 Cal., and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do? >>

The Democrat response: disarm and disable by shooting him in the shoulder. Could provide information to law enforcement about other Islamic terrorists.

Besides, by not killing him he has an additional opportunity to be saved by Jesus. Visist him in the hospital and witness to him. Pray for him.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    <<Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.
    You are carrying a Glock 40 Cal., and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do? >>

The Democrat response: disarm and disable by shooting him in the shoulder. Could provide information to law enforcement about other Islamic terrorists.

Besides, by not killing him he has an additional opportunity to be saved by Jesus. Visist him in the hospital and witness to him. Pray for him.
    Democrat and Christian, is this possible? By the way, Salty, we are still waiting for your point over on the Coulter thread.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    Could provide information to law enforcement about other Islamic terrorists.
    Yeah, thats a good point too.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

1) The American Legal Justice system is set up to judge him, not for you to judge him.

2) Christianity has that little thing about not killing. So, there's no seperation of church and state here. You dont kill him. Besides, when he's spending life in jail, how exactly will he get the chance to be a wheelchair bomb?

But it's comforting to know that so many of you could take a human life with so little regret, and actually take pride in it. Oh wait, that's not comforting at all.
    "raises the knife, and charges at you"

If a man did that above, how would I defend myself except for killing him? Do I wrestle him and hope I can put him in the sleeper hold or figgy 4? Do I let him kill me and hope the justice system will put him away for life after 10 years in the court system, b/c the defense which is probably a democrat lawyer will blame society for this man charging at someone w/ a knife?

What gives?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

JOKE!!!

(Just thought some of you might want to know)

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    JOKE!!!

(Just thought some of you might want to know)
    And like I said, not a very funny one. :-P

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    "raises the knife, and charges at you"

If a man did that above, how would I defend myself except for killing him? Do I wrestle him and hope I can put him in the sleeper hold or figgy 4? Do I let him kill me and hope the justice system will put him away for life after 10 years in the court system, b/c the defense which is probably a democrat lawyer will blame society for this man charging at someone w/ a knife?

What gives?
    Yeah, but remember the guy in question is an expert shot so no problem wounding the terrorist. Islamic terrorists have no defense. They all fire their Democrat lawyers, represent themselves, pled guilty and pray to Allah that they get the death penalty.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Don't be a puss!!! If someone is trying to kill me, my family, or my friends, you damn right I am gonna kill them!

What would you do? Sit there?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

More than once some survey calls and asks right-wing oriented questions, to which I give what they probably consider left-wing answers, until they ask whether I consider myself pro-life. I never answer at all, because that would suggest I don't want women to have the freedom to choose. However, pro-life and pro-choice are not logical answers. I am certainly pro-life. But I also believe women will have abortions when they choose, legal or not. And my attitude toward abortion and my attitude about human freedom can't be summed up in one phrase!

It is a trick question. If I said I am not pro-life, they SHOULD assume I want to die and want others to die. But that answer would have to mean (to them) that I am pro-abortion, which is not the same as pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Don't be a puss!!! If someone is trying to kill me, my family, or my friends, you damn right I am gonna kill them!

What would you do? Sit there?
    This is a good example of why liberals often feel conservatives just dont have a basic understanding of things...

the question was: You are an expert marksman, and have a gun. A guy is charging at you with a knife. What do you do.

I ALREADY ANSWERED. You shoot his kneecaps, and let the criminal justice system take action, also leaving him alive to be questioned by authorities.

And, as a Christian, I am AGAINST taking other people's lives, even when they are not Christian, and even when they are wishing me harm. Which is a sentiment that doesnt seem to be shared by some other "christians" who would apparently take JOY in killing another human being. If I was ever in a situation where I needed to kill to protect myself or my family, i would do it, but I wouldnt be HAPPY about it. Thats why things are not always black and white, like you guys like to make it. To you, the only choices are "Liberal Pussy - doesnt kill him - let's family die" and "conservative - kills the ----- enjoys it" and, surprisingly, once again, there are actual choices that fall in the middle of the spectrum.

I have stated this already, and then you ask me a stupid ass question like "What would you do? Sit there?" No. I already told you. But if you need things spelled out for you, there you go.

+ Reply to Thread