+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech fans wear blue

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Tech fans wear blue

I've heard that many BBB'ers played a significant part in the "Tech fans wear blue" theme introduced. If anyone on here gets a chance, turn on the NBA finals and take a look at the Miami home games. Apparently, they've got the "Miami fans wear white" theme going. I was shocked at game 3 when the broadcast announced that they did not hand out white shirts at the door.

I know it's different, no one needs to explain why, but it sure is beautiful to see that many fans united like that. I hope one day we can be like that with blue.

Puppy Phantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around here Phantom Red Dotter's Avatar

Re: Tech fans wear blue

The white is verry classy and captures your eye imediately.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

just improve this a little bit and make sure that those groups of students that don't like you guys don't boycott and start wearing red.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 09-07-2007 at 09:48 AM.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    I've heard that many BBB'ers played a significant part in the "Tech fans wear blue" theme introduced. If anyone on here gets a chance, turn on the NBA finals and take a look at the Miami home games. Apparently, they've got the "Miami fans wear white" theme going. I was shocked at game 3 when the broadcast announced that they did not hand out white shirts at the door.

I know it's different, no one needs to explain why, but it sure is beautiful to see that many fans united like that. I hope one day we can be like that with blue.
    If you watch the pregame, they lay the shirts out on the seats. Everyone gets a t-shirt.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

QNG,

That makes it less impressive. I thought I heard the announcer say they didn't give them out. Ah well. I wonder if we could pull something like that off for Tenn this year. That game is usually sold out.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    just improve this a little bit and make sure that those groups of students that don't like you guys don't boycott and start wearing red.
    I'M IN THAT PICTURE HAHA!!!

+ Reply to Thread