+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Maybe the new pay rate will allow you to finance an enlarged BBB tailgating setup?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Maybe the new pay rate will allow you to finance an enlarged BBB tailgating setup?
    After a year of catching up with my current bills, you never know..........:icon_wink

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

great news. congats. does this mean you can hook me up with a job? :icon_wink

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    great news. congats. does this mean you can hook me up with a job? :icon_wink
    Just tell me what you are looking for. Ya never know..........

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

So, guess you won't be heading back to New Orleans any time soon now. Congrats on your unretirement.

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    So, guess you won't be heading back to New Orleans any time soon now. Congrats on your unretirement.
    You are right, this puts that off for a while longer. That was a big drawback about this. The other drawback is that my office is an hour from my current home. With gas prices like they are, that hurts. I may do this for a year and then check out moving closer to my office. That would allow me to downsize all the junk I have accumulated and make the move to New Orleans easier when the time comes.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Can you hook me up with any great mind altering substances?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Can you hook me up with any great mind altering substances?
    The army used to do experiments with LSD, back in the 50's. I heard they still have a lot of it laying around. Why don't you give'em a call?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great! Congrats Gary!

Thanks Ray!
    Here are the counties that we cover. This is going to be a fun, but demanding job. In addition to running the current programs, including a closed door pharmacy for all of this area, my main objective is to create more cost saving and innovative programs for all of the Center's in the area. Politically speaking, that is a difficult task. Each Mental Health Center has a Executive Director and Board of Directors (8 of them). On the other side of the equation is Texas Department of Health Services and Texas Department of Aging and Disability. These are both agencies that are red tape nightmares. The most difficult part of my job will be to get them on board for big changes. I was there from the beginning when we formed this region and plan to now make it one of the top creative organizations in mental health.
    Anderson, Angelina, Brazoria, Chambers, Cherokee, Galveston, Gregg, Hardin, Harrison, Houston, Henderson, Jasper, Jefferson, Liberty, Marion, Montgomery, Polk, Rains, Rusk, Sabine, Nacogdoches, Newton, Orange, Panola, San Augustine, San Jacinto, Shelby, Smith, Trinity, Tyler, Upshur, Van Zandt, Walker, and Wood

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

That is a huge area! Good luck. I know you'll do great!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Just wanted to share my great news with all of you. Some of you know that I retired a couple of years ago at age 40. I was Deputy Executive Director of a Mental Health Center in Texas. Since that time, I have been teaching college and doing some consulting on the side. It was OK, but I was ready to get back in the game.

I interviewed for a position this morning and just received a call a little while ago. I GOT THE JOB! I am now the Executive Director for our whole region. This covers 32 counties in Texas and 8 large Mental Health Centers. I am very excited about it. It means more travel and less time on this board, but it is a great move with my career!
    Less time on this board? YESSSSSS!

just kidding. Congrats on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Less time on this board? YESSSSSS!

just kidding. Congrats on the job.
    In your dreams!

+ Reply to Thread