+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warthawg Game

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Warthawg Game

Well who's going? I'm sure my friend and lunch buddy from Lincoln Parish will be attending. The guy is either a sports nut or glutton for punishment. I think more of the latter. They are the defending Belch champions though. Gave out rings to prove it.

I was in Warthawg (what my 7 yr old hears) stadium on Saturday night. It was as bad as I remember it being. Maybe worse. There was a dead animal of some sort in the stands. All I can tell you is that it had feathers and it wasn't a used headdress. Not many folks sat in that immediate area, but the bouquet enveloped an even larger area. If you are a masochist and plan on attending, I'd advise you stay away from the 500 seats or so on the east side, upper section, north 40.

Puppy rowanoak2 is on the way downrowanoak2 is on the way down

Re: Warthawg Game

Let me guess you were the guy wearing the Lolypoly Shirt to the ULM game. The worst thing you heard up there was Tech Sucks several times every time they announced your score and a fond have a safe trip back to ruston when you left. I know I was probably the one saying it.

If I came to a Lolypoly game in Ruston that we weren't playing in I wouldn't wear a ULM shirt, oh well, I prolly would just to stir it up, but I wouldn't complain because I got heckled. If you wear the shirt of a rival school to the other school in the rivalaries stadium you can expect to get heckled.

Even though you had that shirt on I prolly would have still offered you a beer in the Grove.

That night at the football game is tame to how it gets in the leftfield lounge at baseball

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rowanoak2 View Post
    Let me guess you were the guy wearing the Lolypoly Shirt to the ULM game. The worst thing you heard up there was Tech Sucks several times every time they announced your score and a fond have a safe trip back to ruston when you left. I know I was probably the one saying it.

If I came to a Lolypoly game in Ruston that we weren't playing in I wouldn't wear a ULM shirt, oh well, I prolly would just to stir it up, but I wouldn't complain because I got heckled. If you wear the shirt of a rival school to the other school in the rivalaries stadium you can expect to get heckled.

Even though you had that shirt on I prolly would have still offered you a beer in the Grove.

That night at the football game is tame to how it gets in the leftfield lounge at baseball
    I was there for the jamboree. I didn't have my Tech shirt on, but I did have my Tech cap on which got crapped on by one of many the pigeons that live in the area.

I PROLLY would have taken the beer so thanks.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Well who's going? I'm sure my friend and lunch buddy from Lincoln Parish will be attending. The guy is either a sports nut or glutton for punishment. I think more of the latter. They are the defending Belch champions though. Gave out rings to prove it.

I was in Warthawg (what my 7 yr old hears) stadium on Saturday night. It was as bad as I remember it being. Maybe worse. There was a dead animal of some sort in the stands. All I can tell you is that it had feathers and it wasn't a used headdress. Not many folks sat in that immediate area, but the bouquet enveloped an even larger area. If you are a masochist and plan on attending, I'd advise you stay away from the 500 seats or so on the east side, upper section, north 40.
    man, i just saw this. You didn't tell me you ventured to the pig pit

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rowanoak2 View Post

I've never had a problem wearing Tech stuff to a ULM game. There was actually a lot of Tech garb in the stands when i was there. Kinda cool, really. Now, in fairness, there was TONS of purple & puke, but a decent amount of Tech stuff.

+ Reply to Thread