+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU hatred

Bulldog am4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around here am4titansandlsu's Avatar

LSU hatred

I am curious to why you guys hate LSU so much. I grew up in Tennessee and didnt like UT at all but it never came near the hatred I see on this board. Do you guys not realize that most LSU fans root for Tech? I do. I also don't get why you think LSU fans are hicks. I have been to northern and southern Louisiana and northern seems to have way more rednecks. In your responses please remember if you keep it classy, I will keep it classy. I don't want anyone to hate LSU and I just don't get the hate. Help me out please.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Re: LSU hatred

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu
    I am curious to why you guys hate LSU so much. I grew up in Tennessee and didnt like UT at all but it never came near the hatred I see on this board. Do you guys not realize that most LSU fans root for Tech? I do. I also don't get why you think LSU fans are hicks. I have been to northern and southern Louisiana and northern seems to have way more rednecks. In your responses please remember if you keep it classy, I will keep it classy. I don't want anyone to hate LSU and I just don't get the hate. Help me out please.
    Good lord, how many times are we going to have one of you guys come on here and post the same thing over and over? Who cares if we hate lsu or lsu hates us, my day isnt ruined because someone who roots for another school doesnt like mine-not everyone loves lsu, get over it and leave us alone

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    Good lord, how many times are we going to have one of you guys come on here and post the same thing over and over? Who cares if we hate lsu or lsu hates us, my day isnt ruined because someone who roots for another school doesnt like mine-not everyone loves lsu, get over it and leave us alone
    Yeah, this guy is gonna keep it classy by calling north LA a bunch of rednecks...you should've taken a class or two with Trey Gibson son. The hatred for LSU comes from many places. You can start with the way Huey P. rigged the system in LSU's favor. Louisiana isn't like Alabama or Mississippi where another school can rise to whatever level of greatness they aspire to. Our legislature and laws are rigged in such a way that LSU will always be ahead. Secondly, we'll start with the bandwaggon fans who have schools of their own that they don't root for, yet they root for LSU. Those are my two biggies. I rarely have problems with people who actually attended LSU...heck I've got good friends who were athletes there...they are classy. Joe Blow from ULM who trashes tech while he roots for LSU is one of the biggest reasons the real fans of Tech have a distaste for LSU. And sadly, the best reason is, there are tons of tech students who follow LSU sports closer than they follow Tech's...that's just sellout crap.

So, tell me titan...where did you get your undergrad?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

I'm from BR and grew up on Tiger football... you won't ever get the answer that you are looking for, although they will all be legit. We don't like LSU because of the way, as johnny said, the system hold us down. (not that we help ourselves tremendously) Can Oklahoma like Oklahoma State... NO. Hated rivalry. How about UCLA and USC? Same situation. Alabama and Auburn.. I could keep going, but you get the point. We recruit the same players, we both want to be the state's best. But, LSU recieves alot more attention in North La than Tech ever will in South La. Little things like that drive men to the brink of insanity, breeding hatred in his soul..
    This is just some of the stuff that I got out of many long and harsh posts about me being an LSU fan. But don't get me wrong, I hope we out recruit you and out play you every year... but I'd like to see yall #2.
    Oh yeah, last reason we hate LSU, You won't honor our contract and play us again in football! Nor will you play a Lady Techster Baskeball team who boasts 3 National Championships in our house. For not carring about us at all, LSU sure does go out of it's way to run from us when we're good and can beat you.
    Just a fun fact: Ryan Moats was the only back to Rush for over 100 yards on the 2003 LSU National Chamionship team.

"T"

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    Nor will you play a Lady Techster Baskeball team who boasts 3 National Championships in our house.
    "T"
    Ummm we play you next year at New Orleans Arena and the following year in Ruston...not even a home and home for LSU. We'll take both of those games and will you continue to cry?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

The funny thing is its the fans that never attended 1 class at lsu that are usually the loudest and most obnoxious.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDTigerFan
    Ummm we play you next year at New Orleans Arena and the following year in Ruston...not even a home and home for LSU. We'll take both of those games and will you continue to cry?
    I will believe the return game when I see it.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

its at a "neutral" site I personally don't think they have to...

JFord

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

that was the deal though one year down here and the next year up there

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

You are from Tennessee and your calling the good people of NOLA hicks. Why don't you call my cast iron pan black! I will be as classy as Freddie Glassie!

Bulldog am4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around here am4titansandlsu's Avatar

You are from Tennessee and your calling the good people of NOLA hicks. Why don't you call my cast iron pan black! I will be as classy as Freddie Glassie!
    ===============================
    No, trust me I think people in Louisiana are no where near as big of hicks as eople in Tennessee. IMO Northern Louisiana has more rednecks than south eastern Louisiana. It's the sportsman's paradise so that makes sense. However, that doesnt mean you arent as good as people in southern Louisiana at all. Southern Nashville doesnt have many rednecks, but Eastern Tennessee is full of hicks. I love Louisiana and as a whole the state has no where near as many hicks as Tennessee.:icon_wink

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I love Louisiana and as a whole the state has no where near as many hicks as Tennessee.:icon_wink
    Who cares? So . . . are there more hillbillies in Tennessee or Arkansas?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

yea b/c im from the southern part of louisiana were not hicks were cajuns HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!! But the main reason I do not like LSU is because that is the only college in this state in the eyes of many. I grew up in southern Louisiana I never heard of Tech before I started looking for colleges it was always LSU LSU LSU. On game days I didn't cheer for them no one understood why I just felt like in the eyes of this state this is all we have to look forward too count me out i'm going out of state. I didn't want to go to a college that was nationally recognized just for its athletics, I wanted a college that was know for both sports and academics. I would have felt like a sell out if I would have went to LSU. I also do not like it because LSU just has this ego . . . you know what I mean I'm better then you are . . . You'll never be as good as us. And many fans are like this too. I mean I know Tech is not the best in athletics but this is not all that matters. Sure sports are amazing to watch and to play but how many people do you see going to college just mainly for sports. No they are going for an education. Some of those who are in sports do get lucky and get drafted. But still the chances are small. But I guess my main reason for disliking LSU is the ego problem they have.

Yeah some of us are big snobs, me included at times, but if you guys were the #1 team in te state you would get big heads as well. We are nowhere near as bad as some other fan bases when it comes to big heads (see usc). I hear you though.

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

University of Texas is the most arrogant bunch of fans I've met.

+ Reply to Thread