+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU hatred

Bulldog am4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around here am4titansandlsu's Avatar

Re: LSU hatred

hahaha and we are top in the state in most academic fields!
    =================
    No you are third. Tulane, LSU, Tech.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu
    It is a backhanded compliment. Like I said you cheer for SEC schools because their success HELPS LSU. You think you can cheer for Tech because we are a lower tier school. All you need to do is cheer for Tech when our win helps you. Other than that do us a favor and cheer against us. And if you are going to cheer for us please don't try and throw that in our face next time you ask why we hate you. If you want to see this state do better then start playing the best teams in the state in a home and home series.
    ===========================

Wow, I think you want us to be evil. Ok, I wont ever root for tech again. I will always root against them, but cheer for southern, NWst., ULmonroe, ULL, and Tulane.
    That is perfectly fine with me.

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    The talk of a true winner.
    Maybe I should have said it is annoying how all the instate schools feel that it is LSU's duty to schedule them year in and year out in all sports.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I pull for Tech. That is who I like. I couldn't care less about how LSU, Florida, USC, etc. play.

I know that these teams are good. I gotta give props to them for that, but I really don't pull for them or against them. GO DAWGS

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by DDTigerFan
    Maybe I should have said it is annoying how all the instate schools feel that it is LSU's duty to schedule them year in and year out in all sports.
    I don't feel this way at all, I hate LSU enough that I don't want to see us grace a playing surface at the same time as them. Especially the classy Pokey Chapman.

JFord

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

hahaha and we are top in the state in most academic fields!
    =================
    No you are third. Tulane, LSU, Tech.
    MOST ACADEMIC FIELDS IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ. We are top in state in art. And our engineering is up there too. We also have one of the best new fields in the country, nano-technology and we are 3rd i think in the nation i don't remember but we are up there.

oh and by the way if you want to quote one of us just click quote and it will do it for you!
    Last edited by Jen_Leigh; 06-19-2006 at 03:47 PM.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDTigerFan
    University of Texas is the most arrogant bunch of fans I've met.
    Alabama

Bulldog am4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around here am4titansandlsu's Avatar

MOST ACADEMIC FIELDS IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ. We are top in state in art. And our engineering is up there too. We also have one of the best new fields in the country, nano-technology and we are 3rd i think in the nation i don't remember but we are up there.

oh and by the way if you want to quote one of us just click quote and it will do it for you!
    =================
    I know I could quote that way, but I have done it this way for a while on other boards, so why stop now? Now, I understand you may be better in certain areas, but as a whole LSU has more top programs than tech. Tulane is overall the best in the state though.

I don't feel this way at all, I hate LSU enough that I don't want to see us grace a playing surface at the same time as them
    =================
    It would be Tech that would be lucky to grace the same playing field as LSU in most cases, if not all.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

I don't feel this way at all, I hate LSU enough that I don't want to see us grace a playing surface at the same time as them
    =================
    It would be Tech that would be lucky to grace the same playing field as LSU in most cases, if not all.
    field? is a basketball court a field? I don't mind playing a team that is classy, but LSU is classless.

BTW, this is coming from a fan who gets cussed out on many occasions from opposing players, so I know all about class.

JFord

Coach Saban,

This is Ben Roethlisberger, the quarterback at Miami. I hope you get to read this ... I wanted to first and foremost congratulate you and the team on the game on Saturday. You guys are the best team that I have ever played against and I think you guys will go a long way this year ... Your defense was very confusing and had us on the run all game. But that is not the main reason that I am writing you this e-mail, I really was impressed with your team after the game. They had the most class out of any team that I have ever played against in high school or college and I commend you for that. Many of the players, including your big name players, came up to me after the game and congratulated me and told us good luck and have a safe trip home. I just want to commend you and your team for all of the class you have ... best of luck and win the SEC.

Ben Roethlisberger

=============
    Not everyone seems to agree with you.

Coach Saban,

This is Ben Roethlisberger, the quarterback at Miami. I hope you get to read this ... I wanted to first and foremost congratulate you and the team on the game on Saturday. You guys are the best team that I have ever played against and I think you guys will go a long way this year ... Your defense was very confusing and had us on the run all game. But that is not the main reason that I am writing you this e-mail, I really was impressed with your team after the game. They had the most class out of any team that I have ever played against in high school or college and I commend you for that. Many of the players, including your big name players, came up to me after the game and congratulated me and told us good luck and have a safe trip home. I just want to commend you and your team for all of the class you have ... best of luck and win the SEC.

Ben Roethlisberger

=============
    Well if you talk to most fans, they would disagree with you. The fans are classless, furthermore have you seen your Women's Basketball coach's antics?

I may seem classless when I am badgering players, but if one of them makes a nice play I acknowledge it, most of the time.

As far as your letter goes, I could have written a spiteful letter "from" Reggie Bush, Matt Leinhart, but I didn't I figured many would think that anyone could have written a letter from Big Ben and said they were Big Ben, I'd love to see your reference of this email and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was from Big Ben.

JFord

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Coach Saban,

Ben Roethlisberger

=============
    Well, Ben Roethlisberger's not the smartest guy around apparently-first the motorcycle deal now he thinks lsu has class-he may be downright stupid

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    Well, Ben Roethlisberger's not the smartest guy around apparently-first the motorcycle deal now he thinks lsu has class-he may be downright stupid
    Exactly what I was about to say.

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle...64&SPSID=27815

Here is the link. I didnt make it up. Nice try, but most people around the nation would put his opinion over your's. I will admit we have some really rude fans though, but our players are usually full of class. Our baseball fans are great as well. Pokey, I will agree with you did have one instance where she let me down.

+ Reply to Thread