+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: LSU hatred

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

Re: LSU hatred

Oh, LITEMAN, I wish I could tear away....

But my son reads this board, so I keep it clean. I just wanted to answer the LSU hatred question. It is NOT hatred of LSU itself. Like I said, it is SOME of their fans...the ones who go to Family Dollar, buy the shirt, and then think that they are something special, and that they can run their mouths about US. I can't stand being treated like a bottom-dweller for not playing "follow the leader." SOME of their fans who haven't said a word since they lost to Auburn Saturday.

I heard you stole Doc's A&M tickets!? You going?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Yea, that bastard took my tickets from me. I just asked him to hold them during the game. I sweat my butt off and didn't want the tickets getting soaked!! I thought that he was going to give them back, but he nearly hit me when I asked for them back.

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

You should've taken it for the team, Doc! Anything for them tickets! Ask nicely...I'm sure he will give them back.

The ONLY downfall of the East Side...SUN IN THE FACE. Oh well, it sure beats the alternative.

+ Reply to Thread