+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jermain Taylor

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Jermain Taylor

Jermain Taylor retained his middle-weight title tonite with a draw against Winky Wright. One judge from Texas kept Jermain from getting the win by giving Wright the last round. The fight was a draw going into the last round. Wright never launched an offensive in the final round, and Jermain definitely got the better of him. The other two judges gave the final round to Taylor. Taylor keeps the belt, and I guess there will be another fight soon.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: Jermain Taylor

i expected there would be a rematch. wright said he doesn't want one. said he got screwed. everybody knows it. so why not fight again to prove it? i'm disappointed jermain didn't pummel wright, like i thought he would. a draw, while not as bad as a loss, is a black eye on the record. he needs to fight winky again and put him on the canvas.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread