+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about hotmail

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Question about hotmail

This has happened once before and I said then that I would quit using it, but.......

Hotmail just starts over for some unknown reason. By starting over, I mean they all of a sudden ask for my user name and password. When I give it, it goes through the spill of trying to get me to subscibe to junk emails and such (like I'm a brand new user). When I get back in, my inbox is blank....nothing....nada. Everything I've saved or have read or not read is gone. I use the account quite often, so I know that this shouldn't be happening from no or little usage. Anybody know how to retrieve my old emails or if it's possible? Or how to keep this from happening?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: Question about hotmail

because its Microsoft and they need money from there sponsors.

retreiving will be impossible.

my suggestion is for you to go to GMail, Google's email, tell me where to send you an invite.

JFord

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

DITTO on the gmail suggestion.. and I would suggest downloading your mail to a program (ie. Micro$oft'$ Outlook) That way, it will all be on your computer, and on the website. I still have 98 invitations left if anyone else would like an account with gmail as well.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Thanks guys. When I get a few minutes one day I'll try to get the GMail set up and routed to Outlook. I'm pretty helpless when it comes to this sort of thing so bare with me.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Thanks guys. When I get a few minutes one day I'll try to get the GMail set up and routed to Outlook. I'm pretty helpless when it comes to this sort of thing so bare with me.
    to help you out gmail has a program to walk you through setting up outloook. once the program is finished outlook is ready to go. http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...y?answer=13276 go there to get the program...

JFord

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

BTW, thats me in the above, I thought I was logged in, guess what? i wasn't.

JFord

+ Reply to Thread