+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Homosexuality isn't a sin...YEAH RIGHT

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Homosexuality isn't a sin...YEAH RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Churchlady
    Daniel, Wanna go out sometime?
    What a great idea. And, you can trust him, because if you need to take a shower, he will go outside and sit in his car.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    What a great idea. And, you can trust him, because if you need to take a shower, he will go outside and sit in his car.
    Just be careful he doesn't slip something in your drink when you're not looking.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

From the recent posts I finally found out why the Corps of Engineers isn't actually requiring developers to protect wetland.

God created the dry land, we read here. So now that church and state are no longer separate in the U.S., the policy doesn't allow public protection of something God didn't create.

I am being sarcastic, but this is the only explanation other than pandering to greed that appears likely.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Will someone please find a passage suggesting that God created wetland so that there will be some basis for asking for administrative support for protecting wetland areas?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Water leaks can lead to "wetland". Aubrey do you have any idea as to how the Corps guys defined wetlands?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Water leaks can lead to "wetland". Aubrey do you have any idea as to how the Corps guys defined wetlands?
    Wetlands don't have to be "wet" all the time to have protection. It has to do with the soils and their ability to hold water. I think they call them water-loving soils. Hope this helps.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Actually they evaluate the plant life growing in the soil first then examine the soil. Could have been dry for twenty years, but if the right plant life lives there they stamp it wetlands. No common sense used at all. Strictly by the book.

This is how idiotic their "system" is. Once an area has been declared wetlands, the land owner can cut all the trees down he wants as long as the soil is not disturbed. Got to leave the stumps in place. This can change if the mitigation process is used. Talk about paperwork!

So Salty, under this wonderful, tree hugging system, I can have a 50 acre dry cypress break, go in and cut every tree in the break down and sell the timber, but I don't dare disturb the soil. The point I was getting to with Aub, was that they care more about palmettos, wood ferns, and bugs than trees.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

mad, something similar has happened just south of Jefferson, TX in the Cypress bayou marsh area. They came in and totally cleared out a great looking stand of cypress trees.

Varsity Bulldog DRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really nice DRay563's Avatar

If anybody else is interested in my beliefs on the the pre-Adam flood, I will be happy to discuss it with you. I'm not ashamed of what I believe, and do understand there is strong disagreement with me on this theory.
    I am interested, because I've only heard one argument for it, and the guy who supported the view was rather abrupt in our conversation (i.e., it was his discussion board, he didn't like the fact that I disagreed with him, so he trashed my account). That being the case, I really have very little understanding for the Pre-Adamic flood, and only my own thoughts as to why it doesn't make sense against it.

So, please, I would be greatly appreciative if you would share with me your beliefs on the Pre-Adamic flood.

Daniel

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DRay563
    (i.e., it was his discussion board, he didn't like the fact that I disagreed with him, so he trashed my account)
    That's freedom of speech liberal style. Like an Al Franken body slam...

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DRay563
    I am interested, because I've only heard one argument for it, and the guy who supported the view was rather abrupt in our conversation (i.e., it was his discussion board, he didn't like the fact that I disagreed with him, so he trashed my account). That being the case, I really have very little understanding for the Pre-Adamic flood, and only my own thoughts as to why it doesn't make sense against it.

So, please, I would be greatly appreciative if you would share with me your beliefs on the Pre-Adamic flood.

Daniel
    Welcome back from camp.

If you really are interested, I will discuss this with you. Maybe you should start another thread. I don't like to hijack threads.

Varsity Bulldog DRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really nice DRay563's Avatar

Welcome back from camp.

If you really are interested, I will discuss this with you. Maybe you should start another thread. I don't like to hijack threads.
    New thread started and awaiting your thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread