+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Season

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Football Season

Are we doing anything for the football season?

Billboards? Radio Ads? Sponsorships?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Football Season

Good Question!!!!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

This is TECH... we do everything stealthy!! :icon_wink We gonna go with some subliminal messages and stuff like that!!

I'm talking to a friend of mine into doing the vinal letters and getting BBB across the front visor of the window. Maybe even lower back glass as well. If I get some pricing, I'll let you guys know in case anyone is interested.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

I meant as the board. Is latechbbb doing anything?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Outside of the MCH tickets - probably not -

We seem to have a much greater effect when we PICK projects and do them -

Coaches of various programs have reached out to us and they are in the process letting us know what we can do to help them -

We may do a radio sponsorship or a print ad sponsorship in the football program - but outside of that - I think our money is best spent going DIRECTLY to the programs -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Maybe you can expand the BB&B base with an ad that highlights what the members of this board have done. You know, something like:

Want to actually help Tech athletics? Join us in the BB&B and give directly to Tech's programs.

Then list some accomplishments.

It might help and would definitely stir the pot!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    You think?

:icon_razz

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Maybe you can expand the BB&B base with an ad that highlights what the members of this board have done. You know, something like:

Want to actually help Tech athletics? Join us in the BB&B and give directly to Tech's programs.

Then list some accomplishments.

I like it.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    We may do a radio sponsorship or a print ad sponsorship in the football program - but outside of that - I think our money is best spent going DIRECTLY to the programs -
    What about doing free bumper stickers with BB&B new logo? On the back side list the things BB&B accomplished and ask people to join us.

The reason I say this is there are alot of people out there that don't know what is going on at TECH and BB&B is a way for those people to keep up. In the long and short term this benefits TECH because BB&B makes people want to get involved. Of course these are the same reasons why a print add in the program would work. My concern is, will people LOOK at the print add verses a bumper sticker. Idealy I would think a program insert that is a bumper sticker would be the best way to go but I have no idea of cost for something like that.
    JMHO

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN
    What about doing free bumper stickers with BB&B new logo? On the back side list the things BB&B accomplished and ask people to join us.

The reason I say this is there are alot of people out there that don't know what is going on at TECH and BB&B is a way for those people to keep up. In the long and short term this benefits TECH because BB&B makes people want to get involved. Of course these are the same reasons why a print add in the program would work. My concern is, will people LOOK at the print add verses a bumper sticker. Idealy I would think a program insert that is a bumper sticker would be the best way to go but I have no idea of cost for something like that.
    JMHO
    For that matter, I even liked last year's idea of having T-shirts for our members. You could charge a minimal price and use it as a fundraiser for BB&B, but keep it exclusive. That way, you encourage people to join BB&B in order to get the shirt. Also, strongly urge all members to wear them at all Tech sporting events. We just have to make sure that they are cool-looking & enticing and that JO does not steal our ideas/slogan/etc., ala "Believe in the Blue."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I like the bumper sticker thing, and the t-shirts might be good. Making the shirts exclusive would keep the stragglers away, but not sure if we would be able to make a big enough difference. If TECH won't run with the TECH trade-in day, then maybe before one of these games, WE can make a ton of shirts, and have a TECH trade in day... sponsored by Bulldawg Barks and Bytes. Maybe we can get a golf tournament or something together to help BBB pay for the first stack of shirts.. hehe.

All good ideas, but it takes $$$$ to things like this off of the ground -

Use the PAYPAL button give us a cushion to work with and maybe we can think something up -

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    All good ideas, but it takes $$$$ to things like this off of the ground -

Use the PAYPAL button give us a cushion to work with and maybe we can think something up -
    Now, now DFM. You know no one gives without a plan!:icon_wink Give us a plan and tell us how much money you would need and we will see what we can do.

Who do you think you are? Jim Oaks?

Glad you caught that

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

If we do the bumper stickers I'll pay anyone $100 if they put one on DR and Jo's cars.

BTW Dwayne. The Cult rules. Good Choice.

+ Reply to Thread