+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football Season

Hybrid View

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Football Season

Are we doing anything for the football season?

Billboards? Radio Ads? Sponsorships?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Football Season

Good Question!!!!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

This is TECH... we do everything stealthy!! :icon_wink We gonna go with some subliminal messages and stuff like that!!

I'm talking to a friend of mine into doing the vinal letters and getting BBB across the front visor of the window. Maybe even lower back glass as well. If I get some pricing, I'll let you guys know in case anyone is interested.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

I meant as the board. Is latechbbb doing anything?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Outside of the MCH tickets - probably not -

We seem to have a much greater effect when we PICK projects and do them -

Coaches of various programs have reached out to us and they are in the process letting us know what we can do to help them -

We may do a radio sponsorship or a print ad sponsorship in the football program - but outside of that - I think our money is best spent going DIRECTLY to the programs -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Maybe you can expand the BB&B base with an ad that highlights what the members of this board have done. You know, something like:

Want to actually help Tech athletics? Join us in the BB&B and give directly to Tech's programs.

Then list some accomplishments.

It might help and would definitely stir the pot!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    We may do a radio sponsorship or a print ad sponsorship in the football program - but outside of that - I think our money is best spent going DIRECTLY to the programs -
    What about doing free bumper stickers with BB&B new logo? On the back side list the things BB&B accomplished and ask people to join us.

The reason I say this is there are alot of people out there that don't know what is going on at TECH and BB&B is a way for those people to keep up. In the long and short term this benefits TECH because BB&B makes people want to get involved. Of course these are the same reasons why a print add in the program would work. My concern is, will people LOOK at the print add verses a bumper sticker. Idealy I would think a program insert that is a bumper sticker would be the best way to go but I have no idea of cost for something like that.
    JMHO

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

pssst . . . ya'll are insane but i think i would put it on his car if i knew i would not get caught

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

For custom shirts, I found that firedog's father gave me a much cheaper price AND he's a Tech supporter that put three children through the university. The Blue is using him for a separate Tshirt project.
    Ask for Tony Soto at 318-242-0035

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    For custom shirts, I found that firedog's father gave me a much cheaper price AND he's a Tech supporter that put three children through the university. The Blue is using him for a separate Tshirt project.
    Ask for Tony Soto at 318-242-0035
    That would be 4 kids.....my sister is still at TECH.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Just for the record. ALL of these ideas were part of the plan / offer to the AthDept of our 2 year sponsorship of all-sports. The offer was verbally accepted when R. Walker was there, but nothing has been communicated since R. Walker left.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    Just for the record. ALL of these ideas were part of the plan / offer to the AthDept of our 2 year sponsorship of all-sports. The offer was verbally accepted when R. Walker was there, but nothing has been communicated since R. Walker left.
    So call JO and make the offer known. If nothing happens, call DR. If nothing happens, call Dr. Astroplay etc, etc, etc.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    So call JO and make the offer known. If nothing happens, call DR. If nothing happens, call Dr. Astroplay etc, etc, etc.
    Clyde,

Who do you think reveiwed and approved the idea in the first place?

MD

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Clyde, here is where I see your hypocrisy on the whole JO issue. When it comes to fans needing to give, fans should just give, JO shouldnt have to make calls, market, etc. When the shoe is on the other foot, and we are trying to give money to JO. We should have to call to remind him that we have money for him. Shouldnt the same principle apply? If JO shouldnt have to call fans to tell them to get their asses in the seats, why should fans have to call JO to tell him we got money for him to spend continually? Shouldnt he jump at the chance to get this going, much like fans should jump at the chance of going to a Tech game? To use your logic, fans know Tech has a football team, they should buy season tickets. JO knows about this proposal, he should jump on it without constant nagging and bugging. Am I the only one that sees this glaring hypocrisy?

dazed and confused

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

ok how many days til the first game??

+ Reply to Thread