+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: USA vs. Ghana

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: USA vs. Ghana

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    In Houston August 9th I believe.
    Yes. Wednesday, August 9 at 7:00. The game will be played at Reliant Stadium instead of UH's Robertson Stadium. Tickets start at $35.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    FC Barcelona, the 2006 Champions League champs (champions of Europe), is touring the the U.S. this summer. They will play in New York, Houston, and LA. You may know a couple of players that play for them. Ronaldinho(Brazil), Messi(Argentina), Deco(Portugal), and a handful of other superstars.
    I saw that mentioned on TV. Unfortunately I will be elsewhere on the date.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog
    Everton of the EPL and I believe Club America from Mexico will be playing here in Frisco as part of a double header with FC Dallas. I just drew a blank on the date though
    The match will be played on July 29th. Two soccer matches for the price of one in the same night! Can't beat that. Everton has a few players in this year's World Cup. Tim Howard (USA), Nuno Valente (Portugal), and Tim Cahill (Australia).

http://fc.dallas.mlsnet.com/MLS/news...=.jsp&team=fcd

+ Reply to Thread