+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WMDs

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

WMDs

Apparently, we found them:

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/06/21/santorum-wmd/
    http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.as...20060621e.html

Now I heard about this at 4:30pm. It is 7:35 and there is not one story on it at CNN or any other mainstream online news source. They elect instead to have the marines who are going to trial as their top story. Every website I visited had that as their top story. Google News was only able to produce these two links. I heard the press conference myself.

But I digress... So, everone who said Bush lied and we were misled... Wanna start backpedaling now or later? I remember some on this board saying that if he was wrong but didn't know, he lied. So by those words, anyone who said he lied, LIED.

I'm just going to warn you ahead of time. I am skilled with a search function. What you say will be researched.

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

Re: WMDs

Yeehaw, lets go into Iran and North Korea now and kick some ass!!!! :thumbsdow

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDTigerFan
    OK! We have our first post that doesn't address the topic posted but looks to other problems in the world. Who next?

Picked up by Fox News:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

Has a link to the original document.

I see Spinoza is online, but hasn't commented yet.. I know he's not in the football section...

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Big Grin Re: WMDs

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    OK! We have our first post that doesn't address the topic posted but looks to other problems in the world. Who next?
    There were only 500 of these things reported to be found and the chemical agents therein were somewhat degraded, so they would BARELY be sufficient for killing a million or so people living in a highly-populated urban area. Kennedy and Kerry say there's nothing to see here...so move along.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

true, but the white house only declassified a tiny section of that report, so use the information you got in proportion to all the available information (classified or not). Some of Congress will be asking for more of the documents to be declassified later this week.

I would first wait and see, what is going to be revealed publically before thinking if what has been revealed now enough or not enough.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    Apparently, we found them:

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/06/21/santorum-wmd/
    http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.as...20060621e.html

Now I heard about this at 4:30pm. It is 7:35 and there is not one story on it at CNN or any other mainstream online news source. They elect instead to have the marines who are going to trial as their top story. Every website I visited had that as their top story. Google News was only able to produce these two links. I heard the press conference myself.

But I digress... So, everone who said Bush lied and we were misled... Wanna start backpedaling now or later? I remember some on this board saying that if he was wrong but didn't know, he lied. So by those words, anyone who said he lied, LIED.

I'm just going to warn you ahead of time. I am skilled with a search function. What you say will be researched.
    What they found were some old munitions that pre-dated the first Gulf war (probably from the Iran-Iraq war) that were no longer functional. Hence, they were no longer "weapons of mass destruction".

If you remember what Bush and Colin said was that Iraq had a large, on-going program to manufacture biological, chemical, amd nuclear weapons, that they had huge stockpiles of these weapons and that they had the capability to deliver them in a tactical environment. Guess what? Nothing of the above was true. Not one little speck of truth anywhere. Over 2500 American warfighters dead and over 15,000 seriously wounded because our paranoid fears were played on. It's enough to make one want to talk to Ralph on the big white telephone.

It's time for you to wake up and smell the coffee. If they had found any evidence of a WMD program in Iraq we would have heard about it long ago.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

What I want to know is if this turns out not to be anything, which it is now looking like, will all of you asking us to "backpedal", do so yourself?

I will make a promise to you that I will backpedal on anything that I have stated, if it turns out to be anything of note.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    What they found were some old munitions that pre-dated the first Gulf war (probably from the Iran-Iraq war) that were no longer functional. Hence, they were no longer "weapons of mass destruction".

It's time for you to wake up and smell the coffee. If they had found any evidence of a WMD program in Iraq we would have heard about it long ago.
    So...since these old munitions are so harmless, as you contend, would you be willing to stand next to them as the contents of the shells are released? Come on, here's your chance to actually put your life where your mouth is!

Afterwards, YOU won't have to be worrying about waking up to smell anything.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg

If you remember what Bush and Colin said was that Iraq had a large, on-going program to manufacture biological, chemical, amd nuclear weapons, that they had huge stockpiles of these weapons and that they had the capability to deliver them in a tactical environment. Guess what? Nothing of the above was true. Not one little speck of truth anywhere. Over 2500 American warfighters dead and over 15,000 seriously wounded because our paranoid fears were played on. It's enough to make one want to talk to Ralph on the big white telephone.

It is time for your sorry ass to eat shit and die! You have nothing to with TECH except to come on here and agitate people...a common trait for loser liberals like yourself with absolutely nothing better to do between mail drops of your government checks!

You idiots love to say there were no WMDs...what did Saddam use to gas the Iranians and the Kurds? And it doesn't matter that it was 10 years ago or 15 years ago or 10 minutes ago...he used WMD materials, dumb ass!

You ever wanna carry this further...I'm damned easy to find!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    What I want to know is if this turns out not to be anything, which it is now looking like, will all of you asking us to "backpedal", do so yourself?

I will make a promise to you that I will backpedal on anything that I have stated, if it turns out to be anything of note.
    I guess they'd have to have a 2007 expiration date stamped on the side before some of you morons would ever acknowledge their existence...priceless!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

How many times did we hear Kerry and his "esteemed" entourage say "Bush was wrong. We found NO WMDs because Saddam HAD NO WMDs? HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!!!!!!!!. Now that they have been found, the Kerry Clan says that the WMDs are old. Which is it? They don't exist or they do exist, PERIOD!!! If you were man enough to stand in front of the American public and call the President of the United States a liar you had better make sure your information was correct. How dare they backstep (it's called crawfishing where I'm from) and say, "Oh, there were WMDs, but they were old so they don't count." Talk about an accountability issue. Kerry and his buddies need to move to France and assist their liberal, wimpy, and completely ineffective gov't to implode. They are anything but American in my opinion and what they have done and are doing is apalling and downright dangerous during a time of war.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

CNN still does NOT have this story on their website! Amazing

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DDTigerFan
    Gee, an off topic Tiger fan response. Big surprise.:icon_roll

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Hannity was all over it on Fox News last night.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread