+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So this is a warhawk

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

Re: So this is a warhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86
    Lets just say they got more for their money than did the folks at lsu
    That's the truth. I think the only person who likes it is Skip. Toonces has to be one of the ugliest logos in the country. Thank God we don't have it on our helmets.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I know that ULM and ULL have this big fight with who will be called just "louisiana", I guess ULM lost...all their logos have "ULM" on it.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg
    I AGREE HAHA

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001
    I know that ULM and ULL have this big fight with who will be called just "louisiana", I guess ULM lost...all their logos have "ULM" on it.
    Noticed that as well. Oh well, USL, ULL can do whatever but everybody knows that UL is Louisville.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDTigerFan
    That's the truth. I think the only person who likes it is Skip. Toonces has to be one of the ugliest logos in the country. Thank God we don't have it on our helmets.
    only a matter of time my friend :icon_wink . .. . . nah, i wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Puppy HistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really nice

I like the new logo. I know we are trying to distance ourselves from the Sunbelt conference, but all the ULM hating is not worth it. We should be glad for the school, they got a new mascot and a new look. who knows maybe in the future they will be able to put more competive teams on the athletic field.

Like it or not ULM is family in the UL system (with ULL as the ugly step-sister ). We should stop all the infighting amongst ourselves and focus on the true enemy to the system, LSPOO and its string pullers the state legislature.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

One of the logos look funny. The hawk looks more like the foghorn-leghorn character.http://www.jwccpa.com/images/foghorn.gif

+ Reply to Thread