+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shirt design

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Shirt design

heres the design now all i have to do is get permission from the artist to use this.

What do ya'll think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Shirt design

Will the bulldawg be painted blue?

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

dunno details yet but that is the drawing

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Is the dog bursting a paper sign or something?

she drew it for the year we played lsu the real one in color she has it busting through a LSU flag

ok ya'll we can no longer use it. She painted it as a mural in the lambright. so i'll start thinking of other ideas

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

We'll use the new Bulldog Icon..

"t"

Puppy I_Bleed_Blue has turned a few heads around hereI_Bleed_Blue has turned a few heads around here I_Bleed_Blue's Avatar

Yeah, that makes sense..lol

i know but i was just saying in case anyone liked it for a shirt

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

I saw a quote on someone's signature that said "I Love Dykes"(Sonny Dykes). What if we tied that in with someone's design and got it in stores before the 2012 season starts.I figured make the quote big and bold with a blue t-shirt, which would make it a good game day shirt.

+ Reply to Thread